Caveland

Santorini, Greece

Really nice hostel! Rooms are spacious and clean, common areas are beautiful, bathrooms are clean and nice. They have a big swimming pool and amazing bougainvilleas, typical of Santorini... I would recommend a bigger more noticeable sign since I got lost finding the hostel. Nabil, the guy at the reception is really nice and always willing to help, and Goofy the dog is the most adorable pet ever!

• 10th Sep 2013

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

City Circus is the best hostel in Athens! Close to the Acropolis, with an amazing terrace from where you have a wonderful view. Staff is super friendly and willing to help, location is great, rooms are comfortable, clean and really nice. Interior design is wonderful and it is what caught my attention when making the decision of staying there (: and I wasn't dissaponted. I arrived at the hostel on my birthday and the owner even had a shot with me and made sure I felt happy. Breakfast is amazing!

• 6th Sep 2013

Hostel Emanuel

Split, Croatia

Really great hostel I found through a design magazine! It's small, which makes it easier to make friends with other travelers. New facilities, nice, clean bathrooms, you will get a bed with a plug and your own light. Staff is really friendly, willing to recommend places to visit and help you, and the owner Tony is really nice. It was a little hard for me to find the hostel at first, because the sign was not visible enough. I would definitely go back, and would recommend the hostel to anyone

• 29th Aug 2013

Earthers Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Earthers is a great place to stay and feel at home in Hvar. Geoff and Rob are amazing, really friendly and always trying to help you make new friends. The hostel is a fun place to hang out and although it's kind of a party hostel and everyone is always having fun in the common areas, if you do want to rest or sleep in your room, you wont have a problem. Bathrooms are clean. Staff will give you a ride when you arrive in Hvar. Breakfast is delicious and they have great BBQs once or twice a week (:

• 25th Aug 2013