St Christopher's Camden

Location is perfect, and the bar downstairs is really nice. I just think you should extend the breakfast until later, and some staff members could be more kind to the guests. But in general, it was a nice experience!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel has an amazing common area, and the locations is perfect. Its very clean and cheap, and for 3 euros the guests can have a great breakfast. You just need to have in mind, this is a huge hostel ( lot of rooms). So if you dont like this kind of place, you shouldnt stay there.

Gay Hostel (male only)

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is very nice to make friends, but this is not the 'cool neighbourhood' for gay people in the city. They just have sex and cruise bars around, so if you're looking for nice clubs, you need to go to the East Side. But its clean and cozy. The staff at the front desk is very unhelpful. I asked how to arrive to a place and he didnt know and just said ' well, we have a computer at the hostel and you can google ur destination'

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

I definetely recommend. Great view, nice staff and the owner is always around taking care about what is happening. I would stay there again for sure

The hostel has everything you need!! Clean shower, nice rooms and lobby and it's huge. Definetely is in the best location and I'd stay again for sure if i come back to Santa Monica. Cons: - A/C was not working very well - I was having breakfast and one of the guys from the staff was starting to move everything to a different desk, I didn't realize they were ending the breakfast time....but what I think was rude was his speech "Breakfast is over, I need to close " - IT'S ALL ABOUT HOW YOU TALK

American Dream Hostel

New York, USA

The hotel has a good location but maybe not the best for who is going the first time... I just think the could invest in "fun" - there is no bar, no lounge, nowhere you can meet people except the kitchen. The guy working during the day was not very friendly but the young one during the night shift was always smiling and very nice. This is the kind of staff fot the hotel... The breakfast I really recommend....it was the best breakfast option I had in a hostel: cereals, fruits, breads and more..

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

The hostel is really cool but it's too big what sometimes can be hard to be closer to the other guests. It's very well located, the beds are confortable and there is a lot of space in the room. There is a lot of information available for tourists but I think they should show more of the local culture at the hostel