• Brazil, Male, 25-30
HI Washington DC, Washington DC, USA
21st Sep 2013

I enjoyed the hostel. I have to say that the first impression was not very good because I was at 5th floor and the lifting was broken (my bag was very heavy). My impression about the hostel improved during the breakfast, It was a time not only to eat, but to meet other people. There is a guy there that always invite us to meet other people, which is very helpful if you are shy.

Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate it! We are sorry that the elevator was broken and that your initial impression about the hostel was not very good, however we are also delighted to hear that your views changed and we are looking forward to having you at Hostelling international DC soon! Germaine.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
Locanda Orchidea, Florence, Italy
25th Mar 2012

Hi, this place is awesome, I totally recommend. Very close to the main points, you can do everything just by walking

• Brazil,
Wanderfalls Guesthouse, Niagara Falls, USA
31st Jul 2010

The hostel is very nice and it is very close to the falls (in fact, anywhere in the city is close to the falls). The only drawback is that there is only one bathroom to take a shower close to the bedrooms, and this bathroom must be shared by almost 10 ppl. There is a second bathroom in the basement, but it is very annoying to go downstairs. In the end, I strongly recommend this place.

• USA,
Metropol, New York, USA
9.3
24th Jul 2010

This is one of the best hostels that I've been. The place is a little bit far from the center of manhattan, but you have a subway station some blocks away. The neighborhood is weird during the nigh (after 12 am), but I think it is not unsafe, since I got lost during that time and some people helped me to find my way home.