USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

The fire alarm went off for over 20 minutes at 3am in the morning. There was no fire. There isn't a whole lot of common space. Everything else was good.

• 13th Feb 2014

Pop' Hostel

Avignon, France

This is a top-notch hostel.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

There's not a whole lot of space in the rooms. There's only two toilets and 4 showers shared between 9 rooms. The bar shuts down completely at 12am. There seems to be a lot of older people in the bar and hostel. The bus is convenient. Overall, okay place to stay if you are just looking for a bed to sleep. The price is good.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great place to stay if you are travelling alone. Lots of hostel-mates in the bar at night.

New International Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Worst part of this place: queue for the elevator! Takes forever. But the room was clean, shower/clean was clean, hot water with good pressure, free drinking water; all a plus. Location in terms of convenience was excellent, but there are a lot of hagglers around.

Golden Temple Villa

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I went all over SE Asia, and this was the best placed I stayed. Friendly staff, great food in the restaurant and wifi everywhere. They even placed flower petals on our beds. Only complaint is water was not hot enough. Def. felt like we were paying a lot more than we did!

Cerana Guesthouse

Kota Bharu, Malaysia

We checked in quite late, around 5pm. But when we got there, there were still people in our room. After the staff told them its time to leave, he took about 5 minutes to make the room. They gave us the family room, but we only booked a double. So they didn't give us bedsheets for the twin bed. This is reasonable, but come on! Lock on the door was sketchy. No room in shower to hang towels and clothes! Toilet was kinda leaky and diff. to flush. Living room are was fairly large and had a bit of character

A Little Bird Guesthouse

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great place to wind down and relax. Great location. Awesome staff. Love the honour system for drinks. Value for money. Cons: -found a giant roach in the bathroom, which really isn't too big a deal -gets hot with no AC, but was expected for the low rate

A Beary Good Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

There's only one Toilet and 2 Showers for 22 guests?! (That I know of) But surprisingly I didn't find it much of a problem, maybe I was lucky. Location is GREAT. Right next to the Chinatown MRT station. You can see it from the window. The hostel itself is very cute, with amusing little signs all with the bear theme. Thought the price was a bit steep for a bunk in a 10 person dorm. But I couldn't find anything else, guess it's just $$ in Singapore.