• USA, Female, 25-30
Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
3rd May 2013

Home Hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed, hands down. The staff are incredibly friendly, Mama's dinners are delicious, and I met some amazing people there. The bathrooms were almost always clean, the showers were amazing, and the beds comfortable. The only minor complaint was that my room was located on a landing, so we could hear everyone as they came in and out. Still, if I ever make it back to Lisbon I am definitely staying here again!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Phoenix Hostel, London, England
29th Mar 2013

My stay was generally great; I just wish that the staff at the front desk had been a little more helpful regarding directions. When both computers are in use and you're trying to figure out how to get to the airport, some non-begrudgingly-given help would be appreciated!