Arty Paris

Paris, France

Very nice stay, the staff was nice and informative. Good breakfast and the female dorm was brilliant. The hotel is slightly far from the closest tube station, far from the city centre but nice area.

• 4th Jan 2014

Hotel San Sebastien

Paris, France

Bon hôtel très bien situé, bon petit déjeuner et chambre agréable. Dommage que le réseau Wifi soit faible en bas et inexistant dans les chambres.

• 3rd Jan 2014

YHA London St Pancras

This hostel is extremely well located, near the Eurostar station and some of the pubs where I went for gigs. Shame there is no breakfast. But I enjoyed my stay and I have stayed a few times now. I even got a room for 6 on my own on a Saturday night! I will definitely come back!! :)

• 12th Jan 2013

Le Montclair Montmartre

Paris, France

I've stayed a few times now in this hostel and I really enjoy it. Nice location and good value for money. Good breakfast too. I will come again!

• 1st Dec 2012

Merci Mélany, See you a next time!!

YHA London St Pancras

Nice stay, comfortable rooms with nice bed and shower away from the bunkbeds within the room.

• 9th Sep 2012

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Lovely place and very central. Simple but nice breakfast. Shame I couldn't hire a towel for the shower. Nice accomodation if all you need is a confy place to stay for the weekend.

• 15th Oct 2011

City YMCA, London

Nice place for a weekedn away plus it is very central and the breakfast is nice. Don't forget your towel for the shower. The room was quite big and had its own sink and desk.

• 27th Aug 2011

Bed & Breakfast Rialto

Venice, Italy

Excellent location. Having breakfast on the balcony in the sunshine, looking at the Grand Canal was just amazing. Easy to get to, near the market, the Rialto and 15 min away from St Mark's square was ideal. We loved it and will come back!! The room was very nice, clean and the breakfast was fantastic. Lots to choose from, we felt at home in the flat. 4 stars!! lovely owner as well!!

• 26th Aug 2010