6.3
10th Aug 2014

The room itself was ok, the lockers under the bed and the plug near the bed too. However, the window sill was dirty so my bed being against the window got dirty. The shower did not work or had extremely low pressure and the bathroom was not particularly clean. People shouting and making a lot of noise outside during the middle of the night did not allow for a very good sleep. I chose this place as it was close to where I had to go but it is unlikely I go back there.

We're sorry you didn't enjoy your stay, but thanks for your comments. I'll speak to the cleaners about your feedback. Showers can be weaker during peak times, but we're working with Thames Water to sort this and we are getting a new, bigger pipe soon. You're right, Shoreditch can be quite noisy at night as there are a lot of bars nearby and people who like to party. In future, speak to reception and they've got earplugs if it's too noisy :) Hope to see you again in the future.

29th Mar 2014

The hotel was in a great location since it is right next to Gare du Nord station. The dorm was fine and I appreciated the privacy of the curtain next to the bed and my own socket for my phone. The bathroom facilities were fine. It is a shame breakfast isn't included.

4th Jan 2014

Very nice stay, the staff was nice and informative. Good breakfast and the female dorm was brilliant. The hotel is slightly far from the closest tube station, far from the city centre but nice area.

Hotel Saint Sebastien, Paris, France
3rd Jan 2014

Bon hôtel très bien situé, bon petit déjeuner et chambre agréable. Dommage que le réseau Wifi soit faible en bas et inexistant dans les chambres.

Hotel Luxia, Paris, France
7.4
21st Dec 2013

This hotel was ok for one night and so was the room for the 3 of us. There was a mix up with my booking as I had changed the type of room and somehow the records had not ben updated. There is also a charge for using the Wifi.

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
7.7
29th Nov 2013

This hotel was in a nice location with a big room for 2 people. The hotel itself can be a confusing place as it has a maze of corridors, not easy when having to get up during the night. Also make sure you take the "key" as leaving the room for the bathroom to be able to open all the doors. As for breakfast supposedly included, we weren't sure what we were meant to do as it was a "do it yourself" process and we didn't know whether we were meant to provide our food. The kitchen was too small.

9th Nov 2013

I keep coming back to this hotel as it is very nicely located and the rooms have ensuite facilities. The staff is very helpful and accommodating whether it is for a hair dryer, new sheets or phone cable. Breakfast is very good and the rooms are always clean. There are many shops, restaurants or theatres around.

7.4
26th Oct 2013

This hotel is well situated with many shops around and theatres. The room can be a bit small for 6 people and having just one shower on each floor can be an issue. The breakfast is nice however you have to be out of the room between 11am and 2pm. with many shops around and theatres.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
21st Sep 2013

I enjoyed this hotel and it was very well situated near where I had to be. I had to ask on how to get to the girls' dorm after hours as it could be tricky to find. Shame there isn't a free breakfast. The room was quite big.

14th Sep 2013

I've gone back to this hotel several times. It is situated in a nice location. The dorm is fine and so a the bathroom facilities within the room. Breakfast is also very nice.

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
12th Jan 2013

This hostel is extremely well located, near the Eurostar station and some of the pubs where I went for gigs. Shame there is no breakfast. But I enjoyed my stay and I have stayed a few times now. I even got a room for 6 on my own on a Saturday night! I will definitely come back!! :)

1st Dec 2012

I've stayed a few times now in this hostel and I really enjoy it. Nice location and good value for money. Good breakfast too. I will come again!

Merci M�lany, See you a next time!!

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
9th Sep 2012

Nice stay, comfortable rooms with nice bed and shower away from the bunkbeds within the room.

Bunkhouse, Cardiff, Wales
8.7
15th Oct 2011

Lovely place and very central. Simple but nice breakfast. Shame I couldn't hire a towel for the shower. Nice accomodation if all you need is a confy place to stay for the weekend.

City YMCA, London, London, England
27th Aug 2011

Nice place for a weekedn away plus it is very central and the breakfast is nice. Don't forget your towel for the shower. The room was quite big and had its own sink and desk.

Bed & Breakfast Rialto, Venice, Italy
26th Aug 2010

Excellent location. Having breakfast on the balcony in the sunshine, looking at the Grand Canal was just amazing. Easy to get to, near the market, the Rialto and 15 min away from St Mark's square was ideal. We loved it and will come back!! The room was very nice, clean and the breakfast was fantastic. Lots to choose from, we felt at home in the flat. 4 stars!! lovely owner as well!!