Atawkama Hostel

Cusco, Peru

The location could be better but the rest of the things make this place excellent. Good breakfast, nice common area and cleanliness make it a place to repeat.

Nanai Residence

Phuket Patong Beach, Thailand

When we arrived, we were told our booking did not exist. We had to wait for half an our for someone to arrive and sort it out (who did not finally arrive) and then we were given a room, although we were told it was full. We also ordered a taxi to go to the airport and saw the lack of coordination between the staff people. Location is average, the good thing about the place is the pool.

Khaolak Seafan Bed n Breakfast

Khao Lak, Thailand

Great place to stay with amazing staff. Nothing bad to say about the place!

Sisombath House

Luang Prabang, Laos

There was only one key per dorm, which was strange. The breakfast was included which was nice.

FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai

Chiang Rai, Thailand

Just one word: Fantastic. Big room, big matress, clean bathroom, nice and helpful staff... I will definitely repeat if I ever come again to Chiang Rai!

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great location, in a quiet narrow lane.

K.S. House Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is unbeatable, so close to Kaosan Rd but far enough not be be annoyed by the noise. However, we had a towel for bed linnen and the shower only had cold water.

Great place to stay. No complaints at all!

Thank you so much for staying here with us!! Did you have fun in Hiroshima? We hope so. We are glad to hear that you felt good in here. Are you still in Japan? If so,Please take care, the typhoon is coming again to Japan. We wish that you are keeping safety and great Travel!! See you next time:)

Great place for many reasons: location, cleanliness, big room, etc. The only inconvenient could be that the showers were on the 2nd floor, and we were on the 4th one.

Matsumoto Backpackers

Matsumoto, Japan

We arrived late and left early, but the impression was good. Brian was very welcoming and from the first moment we felt like at home. The room is very nice and big enough, a bit expensive, though.

Backpacker MATSUYADO

Matsumoto, Japan

Khaosan Tokyo Original

Tokyo, Japan

The room is tiny, but overall the place is good, especially the location, 1 minute walk to Asakusa subway station. The people who run the hostel are friendly and they gave us a gift when we left, which is appreciated. Good place to stay in Tokyo.

Ecohotel Nagoya

Nagoya, Japan

We spent a night there just to take a train early the day after, as it's right next to the train station of Nagoya. The room is small but it's clean, and the showers are great. It's worth for the money you pay, but don't go there if you expect to have social life.

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Location is really nice, the room is small but clean and the bathroom is OK. The staff opened us the door at 3.30 a.m.

Ivy Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

The hostel is nice, with a beautiful chill out area, in a quiet street but close to the market and pub street. The only bad thing was the huge roach we found in the room.

One Stop Hostel Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Clean rooms and toilets, excellent location, helpful and friendly staff. Really good place to stay in Phnom Penh!

The hostel itself is great, the biggest I've ever been to, with a nice chill out area, table tennis, snooker, bar, etc. The price is good and the connection with downtown also, as frequent buses stop nearby. Anyway, the fact of finding 2 roaches in the room was not a good surprise.

Timeless Hostel Dali

Dali, China

I expected to sleep on a matress... not on some sort of smooth linen. The location is good, the staff speaks excellent English but the atmosphere could be better.

Sorry about that ,but u guys booked 6 dorm room, we don't provide matress in dorm room.we have anther yard beside us,it is under construction,maybe we will finish the other yard in May with bars and restaurants,welcome back any time,thanks for your review

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Fantastic family run hostel, great breakfast, good advice, good atmosphere. Nothing bad to say.

Touran Backpacker Hostel

Hangzhou, China

A bit far from the city center (take a taxi, a bike or something... it's more than 1 hour walking!). The staff and the atmosphere are nice, they serve very good breakfast and cheap, generally it was a positive stay. The bicycle hiring service is a plus.

Dear,Thank you so much for the lovely night,Really hope we can see you again

Howoo Life Resort

Moganshan, China

Very nice location in a quiet village, right in the beginning of the ascent to the mountain. The staff speaks very fluent English and is nice. A bit hard to find, but overall a great experience. Highly recommended!

My My Arthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Fantastic location. The guy who works there (I'm sorry I forgot his name) is great. He knows really a lot about all the things to do, where and how to do them, he gives very useful advice. I absolutely recommend the place, and will stay there if I ever return to the city.

Hostel the Globe Center

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The location is excellent, 3 minutes to the Railway Station and 1 minute to the Red Light District. Average staff, one of the guys was rude when I asked if the price included breakfast ("do you think you can get something better than a bed for this price?" - he said) and also they did not respect the breakfast time, that was supposed to start at 9 a.m.. I waited for half an hour and left without breakfast, the cook had not arrived yet.

Krakow Backpackers Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Excellent location, very helpful staff and great atmosphere. Nice place to stay.

The stay is worth just to play with the two little lovely doggies of the hostel. Overall the place is nice, with spacious rooms and a nice bar. Good value for money.

C&C Inn

Yangshuo, China

When we arrived the room we had reserved was not available, and we where given a better one, but after insisting a lot. Also, the hostel was noisy.

Great staff. They where always ready to help and gave an answer to all our questions, which where a lot. Their day trip offers were fabulous, though a bit expensive. Anyway, we enjoyed our stay so much. I absolutely recommend this hostel.

Thank you for your comments! we are enjoy to stay with you too!hope to see you again!

Center Ramblas

Barcelona, Spain

Very helpful and nice staff.

Backpacker's Tucuman

San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina

I'm allergic to dust, and suffered some horrible nights in the dustiest room I've ever seen in a hostel. Staff was average and the location very good.

Che Lagarto Hostel Calafate

El Calafate, Argentina

Best hostel I've ever been to, with an outstanding staff. It is close to the city center, offers discount in a good restaurant and has contacts with travel agencies for visits to the glacier and trekking days in the mountain. I would repeat!!

Iguazu Falls Hostel

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Nice place to rest (quiet at night), with clean bathrooms and good if you travel alone, as there are plenty of people who travel the same way. Really cloe to the bus station. I found it OK.