The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

My room was really cold during 6/7 nights in the hostel (despite two complaints). Also quite noisy and not too comfortable beds. Service pretty bad. Nice that it's close to the L train! However, there were so many delays with the L train I think the cons outweigh the pros for this place... Would not recommend it

• 16th Nov 2013
  • Sweden

Hello Guest, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay while at the Hostel, but we would like to thank you for writing a review and bringing things to our attention. We will use this review to better our customer service and amenities.Unfortunately, we cannot control when the MTA schedules construction on the trains, but as New Yorkers we understand how frustrating that can be. We hope that you had a chance to enjoy our beautiful city during your stay and we hope to have you return.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had an amazing time at Bahaus - everyone was incredibly friendly from the moment I arrived, and I really felt like part of the family by the time I left. Will definitely go back there next time I'm in Istanbul!

• 9th Sep 2013
  • Sweden

Fernloft City (Chinatown)

Singapore, Singapore

Run by a lovely woman, Auntie Aini, who really helps out and brings a lot of character to the place. The guest house is small (only two rooms + one dorm) but it's easy to get to know people and to feel at home.

Huttonlodge

Penang, Malaysia

Perfect service, really clean, nice hostel in a beautiful building.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really friendly staff, they really helped me to sort things out and were amazingly nice. I'd definitely stay here again. Clean rooms, good aircon, breakfast included, easy to meet others etc.