St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

The staff are very welcoming and the other hostel residents were mainly very friendly Great place to stay beats the vastly overpriced accommodation elsewhere in town.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

Rude staff at check-in. Hostel was filthy, bedding was unchanged and stank. Entire place looked very tired weary and dirty. Only one bathroom for entire males on the hostel with cold water hot taps. Fight broke out in the room next door at 2am and spilled out into the corridor waking everyone up. The worst hostel I have ever stayed in but management do care as its Oxford and people keep coming through the doors. Stay away from this place. You were warned!!!

I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. With regards to your linen, this is changed every day by housekeeping. Unfortunately another guest had broken rules, and had used your bed, as you noticed upon checking in. This was the changed by the receptionist on duty. We did have a group in at the time and unfortunately they were a bit loud, but this was handled by management at the time, and was no fighting in the hostel. We have a strict policy to ensure the safety of all our guests

YHA Oxford

Oxford, England

I thought the staff were very friendly and helpful and really loved the library. I was very impressed with the breakfast. However, my bed felt so uncomfortable that I felt like a caged bird and found it very difficult to sleep.

• 30th Aug 2013

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Best Hostel I have ever stayed in and I have been to many around the world. I love the old townhouse features and the fact that everyone is so helpful and welcoming.

• 24th Oct 2012

St Andrews Tourist Hostel

St Andrews, Scotland

This is a great hostel with extremly friendly and welcomindg staff. It has a chilled atmdosphere and is clean and cosy. I loved the lounge and the kitchen was organised and very user friendly.

• 15th Nov 2011