Reviews: leetdrazen8719

Location: Canada, Age: 29

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

A good hostel for a fair price. This hostel is as average as it gets. Pros: One tram access to center or to the bus station, fair price, room dedicated bathroom, fair price, friendly staff. Cons: Internet only works in the shared couch area! A bit chaotic and cramped in shared area.

This hostel looks more like a hotel, and I was definitely impressed with the facilities for the money that I paid. I would definitely stay here again, but only if I had a good metro-pass since you'll need it to get anywhere. It's a bit further south from the south bank. The beds are very comfortable with curtains and personal lights. The layout and setup of the hostel was definitely well thought through.

St Christopher's Village

This is a great hostel with an interesting location just near the south bank. I loved the hostel/bar concept, and I felt like I could always go for a beer and great food. However, the washrooms and the facilities need some separation from the bar area, and they felt abused and not taken care of.

Hi There! Thank You for taking the time to leave us with your review, we always appreciate all feedback as it can only help us to improve. We're sorry you felt our bathrooms we're not at a clean standard. They are cleaned 3 times daily and monitored on a regular basis, we do however encourage guests to inform our 24 hour reception team if they are dirty as we can clean them up straight away and all guests can continue to enjoy their stay. It's great to hear you enjoyed and made use of all our other facilities! The St. Christopher's Team :)

In this hostel you will literally feel like at home. The staff will show you everything you need to know by sitting down with you to do a one on one. The apartment is also very beautiful.

Habitat-Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel was wonderful. It is only a few months old, so I enjoyed the brand new furnishings. The location could not be better.

Happy Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Very relaxed and intimate environment. Met some amazing people, and pretty hostesses ;)