Explorers Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Just a pity that my last day, when I asked the owner for an information about how to go womewhere by bus, she told me to look on internet by myself... And the breakfast a little too small too. Otherwise, a nice hostel

• 8th Apr 2013

Thank you for staying at Explorers Hostel. I never told you to search the internet for your self. I remember we spent quite a time to find a mean of transport to Cernica monastery, but I couldn`t find anything clear. Instead I found you buses to the other place you wanted it to go, Snagov..

Climbers Inn

Yangshuo, China

This place is called an "inn", but that is less than a hostel. Thiny rooms, no commun room, just 2 sofas in front of the reception desk. Really little light in the small bathroom (actually the shower is "on" the toilett). Hopefully Liu Lilly speaks a great english and helped us pretty much. And the location is 10min walking from the bus station, eventhough the explanations given by the hostel are not that good...

• 15th Feb 2013

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

excellent hostel, definitively the best place where I stayed in china ! Great commun room, nice food, and great staff !

• 13th Feb 2013

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I stayed there twice : first time for 3 nights : 2/3 showers are had were cold, wifi didn't work all the time, no real commun space.. Second time was way better, but was it because tue dorm was at the 15th floor, and at the 5th floor the first time ?

• 2nd Feb 2013