Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

This is my second time at Vertigo Vieux port, it's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff members are all friendly, professional, and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The location is perfect. Breakfast is free and tasty. I absolutely recommend this hostel, my only complaint would have to be the public refrigerator was packed and had obviously not been cleaned in a while. Otherwise everything is absolutely perfect and I will definitely be staying again.

• 5th Jun 2015

Thank you very much! We are always happy to know that people come back to our hostel. Fridges are cleaned every week, then it depends on how people respect the cleanliness or not. We'll be more careful and try to clean it twice a week All the best

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada great hostel!! Bad pun aside, I really liked this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful, good location, very nice common area and bar for socializing or just relaxing, good food, and gloriously open Internet. The dorm room was quite cramped, mainly because the girls I shared the room with had a lot of luggage spread around, but the sheets were clean and the beds comfortable. The rooms each have one toilet/shower, not bad but not great. I would definitely stay there again.

Green forest hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The dorm room was spacious, comfortable, and very clean. The bathrooms are also very clean and properly functioning, and there are enough toilets and shower stalls that you don't have to wait in line. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was especially appreciative because I arrived a day later than I had booked because of an 8 hour flight delay, and they were very understanding and didn't charge me. Great place!!!

hi there, Thanks for your highly recommend. We're aimed to make you have nice stay here. We'll keep working hard. Have nice trip!

Nashville Downtown Hostel

Nashville, USA

Great place, I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Nashville. Clean, cool decor, friendly staff, safe, awesome kitchen, and an excellent location within walking distance of many attractions.

I was very happy with this hostel. The price was ideal, the location was great (a short streetcar ride away from the French Quarter, but far enough away that there was plenty of free street parking), the beds were clean, I met some great people there, and the employees were helpful. As a female traveling solo, I felt very safe in the hostel. Will definitely be coming back!!!