• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
19th May 2016

This was a lovely place to stay during our 4 day trip to Beijing. The location was ideal, just a short walk from the Temple of Heaven, and a quick taxi ride to Tiananmen and Forbidden city. We took the hotel arranged tour to the Great Wall and really enjoyed it, the driver/guide was fantastic. The staff is very nice and helpful, always smiling and friendly. The rooms were nice and clean. It was a little noisy outside at night, so I slept with earphones in. We would definitely stay here again.

Seoul Base Camp, Seoul, South Korea
20th Oct 2015

Fantastic place, I'd definitely stay again. I loved the convenient location, cool base camp decor, cozy common area, opportunities to meet fellow travelers, fun relaxed vibe, free stuff, waffles, awesomely random rooftop pig, and of course the wonderful staff. Small critiques: walls are thin and not at all soundproof, but they provide earplugs so it didn't bother me; bathroom is, um, not designed for the shy; beds are hard. But overall a great hostel. I'll be back for my waffles

Thank you, E. We have waffles with your name on it waiting for you. - Jake

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
5th Jun 2015

This is my second time at Vertigo Vieux port, it's one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff members are all friendly, professional, and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The location is perfect. Breakfast is free and tasty. I absolutely recommend this hostel, my only complaint would have to be the public refrigerator was packed and had obviously not been cleaned in a while. Otherwise everything is absolutely perfect and I will definitely be staying again.

Thank you very much! We are always happy to know that people come back to our hostel. Fridges are cleaned every week, then it depends on how people respect the cleanliness or not. We'll be more careful and try to clean it twice a week All the best

5th Feb 2015

I have stayed at this hostel several times. The location was a bit hard to find at first, so print a map, however it's a nice, quiet residential neighborhood. The common area is spacious, relaxing, and gorgeous. I have stayed in both the dorm rooms, which are clean and comfortable with sturdy beds and big lockers, and in the private rooms, which are also very nice (though maybe a bit awkward, as there's no door to the toilet). The garden is especially lovely. I'll definitely be back soon!

The Mitraa, Singapore, Singapore
18th Jan 2015

The staff makes the hostel. From the engaging and friendly receptionists to the caring hostel mamma, my stay at Mitraa was a pleasant and enjoyable one because of the people there. The dorm rooms were fine, nothing spectacular but adequately clean and comfortable. The breakfast was simple and good. The location is fantastic, across from a gorgeous old temple and right near the wonderful sights, sounds, and smells of Little India, and also close to the metro. I will definitely be back!

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
1st Jul 2014

Wada great hostel!! Bad pun aside, I really liked this place. The staff was very friendly and helpful, good location, very nice common area and bar for socializing or just relaxing, good food, and gloriously open Internet. The dorm room was quite cramped, mainly because the girls I shared the room with had a lot of luggage spread around, but the sheets were clean and the beds comfortable. The rooms each have one toilet/shower, not bad but not great. I would definitely stay there again.

28th Jun 2014

Green forest hostel is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The dorm room was spacious, comfortable, and very clean. The bathrooms are also very clean and properly functioning, and there are enough toilets and shower stalls that you don't have to wait in line. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I was especially appreciative because I arrived a day later than I had booked because of an 8 hour flight delay, and they were very understanding and didn't charge me. Great place!!!

hi there, Thanks for your highly recommend. We're aimed to make you have nice stay here. We'll keep working hard. Have nice trip!

• USA, Female, 18-24
Nashville Downtown Hostel, Nashville, USA
25th Oct 2012

Great place, I will definitely stay here again next time I visit Nashville. Clean, cool decor, friendly staff, safe, awesome kitchen, and an excellent location within walking distance of many attractions.

• USA, Female, 18-24
India House Backpackers Hostel, New Orleans, USA
9.0
14th Oct 2011

I was very happy with this hostel. The price was ideal, the location was great (a short streetcar ride away from the French Quarter, but far enough away that there was plenty of free street parking), the beds were clean, I met some great people there, and the employees were helpful. As a female traveling solo, I felt very safe in the hostel. Will definitely be coming back!!!