Reviews: vpach874024

Location USA, Gender Female,

• USA, Female, 25-30
Discovery Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
25th Feb 2014

The gents here that run the hostel are very informative, even after I checked out I would pop in and ask them for directions or info on various tours. I really liked how close it was to the metro station and the lockers that were right under the bed- very convient. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to others. Obrigada :)

• USA,
Hotel Metro Palace, Mumbai, India
7.0
6th Mar 2011

The room itself was nice but our toilet and shower never worked and the staff was annoyed when we asked for help. the staff wasn't really friendly and didn't really help when we asked for suggestions on where to go or what to do. It's close to Colaba Market and other good sites so that's a plus.

• USA,
Hotel Taj Plaza, Agra, India
7.0
1st Mar 2011

The location is amazing, you can walk 5 min to the taj mahal. however we didn't always have hot water and the blankets werent the greatest but it was alright. the people at the front desk were really helpful.