Il Nosadillo

Bologna, Italy

Such a pleasant stay. It was more like a home than a hostel. Wish I could have stayed longer and if I return to bologna ill certainly stay again. The proprietor is a wonderful woman and wants to make sure you enjoy the city. The bed was also quite comfy and a huge breakfast is included!

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

The yellow was by far the most amazing place I've stayed. Such a vibrant atmosphere and I met some people that I will stay friends with forever. We all ended up staying an extra night at least as we had so much fun. It's close to the train station, the drinks and food are cheap, beds are comfy and rooms are clean. Overall it's a wonderful place and the staff tries to make sure you have a fantastic time. I'll be back!

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

Manarola is the place to stay in cinque. It's beautiful and more quiet than the other villages. The hostel is in a perfect place and you can't go wrong in cinque. The staff is friendly and the views are unreal. A great stay!

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Really nice place! It's really a hotel with dorm beds and that shows in amazing and clean rooms with a hair dryer, lockers, and the wifi works everywhere. It's close to the city center by bus. Really wonderful!

Hello! Thank you for your comment! We are happy to hear that you had a nice time at our hotel and would be pleased to welcome you again either here in Salzburg or in any other MEININGER! Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team