Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

I had a pleasant stay at Castle Hostel. Great tips from the staff. Easy to find. I would go back if I revisit Bled. :)

• 22nd May 2014

Riva Hostel Pula

Pula, Croatia

I ended up staying at Riva hostel for 3 nights. The staff was so so helpful, finding out all the information I asked:) It is close to both the bus station and the city center.

• 17th May 2014

My Way Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Personally this was my best hostel experience;) I originally booked it for one night but ended up staying about 6 nights. It is easy to get to from the bus/train stations and the city center. Very clean and comfortable bed! This hostel was like a temporary home for me during my trip in Croatia. But the best part is the staff. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. They are literally my favorite people in Croatia. (Nikola(spelling?)-thank you for EVERYTHING!!!:D) I will come back one day ;)

• 14th May 2014

Mlade Rooms

Split, Croatia

Marcel was so helpful and kind! He picked us up from the ferry station and drove around to show us the surroundings. He also kindly drove us back to the bus station early in the morning. The apartment is close to the bus station that connects to the city center.

• 12th May 2014

Apartments Bubalo

Hvar, Croatia

The apartment was so clean and new! The owner was super friendly as well. Wish I could stayed on the Island little longer. It is an ideal place for a couple or two friends to stay.

• 11th May 2014

Apartment Ana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I had a great time at Apartment Ana. It was nice to have a private space. It has all the facilities you need, kitchen, washing machine(!!!) and etc. The owner is very very friendly as well. It is about 15-20 minute walk from the Old City. I initally had a difficulty finding the street so it would be better to search it in advance before you start travel.

• 9th May 2014

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

Although I was at the hostel for only few hours, the staff was wondeful and friendly. I arrived so early, tired and weary from the travel and the staff offered me breakfast and coffee. I will return to this hostel again if I were to go to Florence.

• 2nd May 2014

Hello Guesthouse

Busan, South Korea

It was closely located from Haeundae subway station and the beach. The hostel has all the necessary facilities to get around.

• 8th Jun 2013