Location: Hong Kong, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Multipass Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Very special hostel..small but warm..make u feel like home. The building is so old. I was kind of worried when I climbed the stairs..until they gave me a welcoming greeting....I appreciate a lot:) The staff were super friendly....especially Chris n Viva r so cute. They introduced the main attractions in Budapest with a map so well. They spoke pretty good English too! I stayed in a 6 beds dorm. The room was kind of open.....not so good! But the bed was comfortable. Overall, I enjoyed my stay!

• 24th Jul 2015

Hostel Brickyard

Bratislava, Slovakia

Good location, 3mins walk from the train station. Quiet n clean hostel. Good value of money. No elevator, but it's not a big deal. I had a nice stay!

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Hong Kong

Pros :Big hostel. Friendly staff. Big dining area. Nice bar....n one free drinks too, so lovely! Cheap grocery shop nearby, very convenient! Cons: Too warm in the room....sweating all the time. But it's July. Extremely warm everywhere in Vienna.

• 20th Jul 2015

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Location is good. Close to metro, supermarkets, bars n restaurants. Nice staffs. Rooms are small but clean. I enjoy my stay! Only 1 problem: too hot in the room and at the reception. I was there late July 2013.

• 30th Jul 2013

Generator Hostel London

Big hostel. Beautiful common room, nice bar n good atmosphere. Good location. Walking distance to Waitrose supermarket and St Pancras train station. Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. I enjoy my stay. It would be nicer if the shower place for boys were cleaner. Wifi only works well near the reception.

• 26th Jul 2013

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

Excellent location,10 seconds from Brand Palace! Good kichen, comfortable bed with reading night and power outlet! It would be nicer if they would have more common washroom and bathrooms. Also, shower's temperature cannot be adjusted, too hot for me!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very good location, very nice staff, clean and comfortable. Only problem: it can be very noisy at night, but they have free ear plugs!

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

The best hostel I have ever stayed!

• 30th Jul 2012

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very nice staff, clean and warm atmosphere. A+. I"ll be back:)