Bumbles Backpackers Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Only stayed one night, arrived late and left early, so not too much to review. But the room was alright, and the place isn't that far from city center at all. Lockers would have been nice as well as reading lamps.

Thanks for your comments. There are small lockers in the dorm rooms where you can leave your valuables - you just need your own padlock. Enjoy the rest of your travels - from the Bumbles team

Absoloot Value Accommodation

Queenstown, New Zealand

Only ended up staying here one night, so not too much to say. The staff was very helpful and even let me store my bag all day while I went to Milford Sound. The location is really central, but it made it really noisy at night, which I guess is fine if you're partying, but I was waking up early. The kitchen was nice as well, and having a bathroom in the room was nice.

Accents on the Park

Nelson, New Zealand

Loved this place! The staff was super friendly and helpful, and the hostel just has a really good vibe in general. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Fresh baked bread in the morning if you wake up early enough. Lockers would have been nice, but it doesn't really seem like the type of place you need them. Would recommend this place to anyone!

Rainbow Lodge Backpackers

Taupo, New Zealand

The atmosphere was nice. All of the people staying there were really friendly and outdoorsy. I didn't dislike the place, but it felt pretty crowded, especially in the kitchen/common area. Cutlery ran out a couple of times. As far as cleanliness goes, my sheets had some weird stains on them that I unfortunately didn't notice until the office was closed, which was not ideal. However, the staff thoroughly cleans the kitchen every night, so that's nice. Overall, I'd say it's alright for what it is.

Rock Solid Backpackers Rotorua NZ

Rotorua, New Zealand

This place is alright considering how cheap it was. If you're looking to save money, I'd definitely recommend it because the staff is nice and there are some good features like lockers, day storage, a pool table, etc. However, the kitchen wasn't as clean as I would have liked, and it was definitely a shower with shoes on and don't touch the walls kind of bathroom. Free internet was nice though.

Ponsonby Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Great hostel in a great part of town! It's on the smaller side, which gives it a really and homey feel. They have all sorts of spices and even some cooking oils for use in the kitchen along with free tea and coffee. There's a cute backyard too. Really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely stay again.

Thanks for the flawless review :) :) :) Our backyard and "Home away from Home feel is deffintly one of our highlights!

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

LOVED this place! Could only book it for my first night in Auckland because they were booked for the weekend, and I understand why. It's new, so the place is really clean and nice. They even have a hair dryer and straightener in the ladies bathroom. The kitchen is nice and big and even has a deck outside next to it. I would definitely stay here again. Could not recommend it enough.

Thanks for the epic review, Glad you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us, Check us out next time your in The City Of Sails :) Cheers The Attic Team