Great location, everything else was ok. Staff was somewhat helpful

Caju Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Albergue Vila Carioca Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The staff was simply amazing. So much so that I personally overlooked the other small issues with the hostel

HI - New York City

New York, USA

Of all the hostels i have stayed in, this specific hostel was a bit too big in terms of the actual size of the hostel. Therefore, I personally found the hostel to be more of hotel atmosphere and where most of the guests were doing their own thing (not that there is anything wrong with it) vs the atmosphere that I'm used to (people being more social).

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at, very clean, great atmosphere and the staff (specifically Melanie) was simply amazing.

Hello, Wow, thank you for your great review after staying with us. We are stoked about your positive experience. We will pass the compliment over to our staff and let them know that they are doing great. We can't wait to have you stay with us again. Enjoy your weekend! Jason Schultz General Manager

El Hostal

Antigua, Guatemala

Overall very good value, location, clean and the breakfast was definitely a plus. In terms of staff and security, I did not know that I had lost my wallet the previous evening and upon ordering breakfast the following morning; to my surprise my meal was delivered with my wallet untouched. :)

O.X. Base Camp

Antigua, Guatemala

To begin with, their description is pretty accurate. Very good hostel and for the price, you simply cannot ask for much more. The staff was really nice, good location, they offer lots of activities around town or out of town and you get breakfast serve every morning. Over all, I would definitely recommend OX Base Camp. I was going to stay a single night but base on my overall experience, I decided to stay an extra night.

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Great location to party or sightsee in Old San Juan.

Hostel Villa Vento Surf

Panama City, Panama

The owner, Daniel and his staff were simply awesome! They were very helpful in give us tips were to sightsee, eat, party, etc. While were simply staying overnight as our connection was not until 7 pm the following day, Daniel with great pleasure allows us to remain at his facility a number of hrs past the checkout time. The location, cleanliness, price, etc was simply the added bonus in our case! I highly recommend this place.

Pukalani Hostel

Bocas del Toro, Panama

It was clean, had an awesome swimming pool, pool table on the deck and few other simple things that I enjoyed. One of them is that I got a pizza delivery. As for the location, it is about 3-5 min drive from downtown thus a cab has to be taken quite often. Not a big issue as they are everywhere and the fare is only $2 USD.

Destino N�mada

Bogota, Colombia

The staff was simply amazing! Even though I only spent one night, every staff member was ready to assist with whatever my needs and questions were. Gracias por toda la atención, hospitalidad y sobre todo amabilidad a personal de DN!