Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Dorm was really spacious, breakfast was great and the staff were superb. If you don't mind that it is in a lane way as apposed to a street there is no excuse not to stay here.

Mui Ne Backpackers Resort

Mui Ne, Vietnam

Nice that they had the beach area and a pool. Wasn't the most social spot didn't really interact with people from outside my room. The beds were good and the lockers were big enough for my 50 liter sack and a duffel bag I had.

HQ Cafe

Nha Trang, Vietnam

There was a Tv, couch and chairs in the dorm! The 20L jug of drinking was a really nice touch - I'd love to see that in more places in Vietnam. Probably the best part of my experience in Nha Trang

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

Pool was fun. Restaurant was reasonably priced. Friendly staff. Like anywhere else in Vietnam they'll send you to places that pay them commission. Dont count on their shuttle to town - but the airport one seemed fine ( but i didnt use it). Bicycling in Hoi An is reasonably safe. The dorms need more outlets (power points), otherwise it might have gotten perfect for facilities.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice bar. The food is decent. tour was good. rooms were a bit cramped but not too bad. Hard to sleep if the bar is open. Decent sized en-suite bathroom. Beds were ok. They had double-bed bunk beds which was pretty neat. The one night I stayed in a larger dorm with more beds the bathroom and shower were separate which was nicee.

Hanoi Ciao Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

It kills me to write it because everyone there was so nice and really wanted to just be good hosts but I have to be blunt. Stay here. Book your tours, bus tickets, travel, etc... elsewhere. I cannot say I was satisfied with the travel agency services. However I must re-iterate, The staff and the property are great. The location is fantastic.

Step Inn Guest House and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The place needs paint, brighter lightbulbs and better cleaning- i found hair everywhere in the room. The staff discussed things openly in the common area topics that were offensive. The night auditor wasnt very courtious, watching programs on his computer at tremendous volumes. If you're only concerned with a bed and price, this is the spot. But if you want a hostel to hang out at this is not the place.

At Step Inn we take customer complaints very seriously. Currently the place is being painted, as to keep it running, we have to do so part by part. We will instruct our cleaning staff to do a more detailed job and let the night shift staff know to use earphones in the future. We feel sorry you find our conversations offensive. We try to speak open to any guest who is ready to communicate with us. Not every guest is, however. We hope your friend in hospital got better and wish you safe travels.

Prince of Lillies

Heraklion, Greece

The room was decent, there were flies in my bathroom, probably something caught in the drain. The staff were friendly, some had great difficulty with English. Major problem: you cannot walk downtown from there. The bus is 30m away from the door, it's 1.30 euro, running every 30 min., but I don't trust it. I might have to spend another night in Heraklion to catch a ferry, I'll stay there again. But I'll leave extra early to catch the ferry.