Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

The hotel was in the perfect location. Make sure you ask Leonardo about places to eat - he has the best recommendations!

• 2nd Nov 2013

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

Great place to stay! Perfect location and very colourful and clean rooms.

• 1st Nov 2013

Smart Camden Hostel

It is a place to sleep - nothing more. It was fine for the one night but I would not stay any longer.

• 13th Sep 2013

Thank you for review, could you please advise us on what way you did not like our hostel so we can improve our services. SCI Staff

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

Clean, simple, safe, and hot showers - everything you need in a hostel.

• 5th Jul 2013

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great place to stay and the pub crawl is a lot of fun!

• 21st Jun 2013

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

This place was perfect! The location is the best I could ask for as it is a 2 minute walk from the castle (we could see it from our window) and just off the Royal Mile. The whole place was clean, friendly and overall a very nice place to stay!

• 2nd Mar 2012

This hostel is in a great location, within walking distance of a lot of places in Sofia. The garden is a wonderful place to hang out! My only problems were that the hot water ran out very quickly (a lot of people sharing a shower), the washroom on the main floor smells (also from a lot of people sharing), and the rooms can get hot in the summer (although I was staying there during an unusually hot spell). Overall, the people are friendly and it's as if this place is it's own little community!

• 11th Jul 2011

Glevdon Park Hotel

Swansea, Wales

A little farther from the city centre than I realized and a 10 minute walk to the bus stop to get to the rest of Gower. Perfect location for walking to Mumbles as it is right on the water. The rooms have a faint smell of smoke but the staff try to be helpful.