12th Dec 2013

Hey! Thanks for having me at your hostel. My stay was great and I would have liked to have stayed longer! The staff were really nice and helpful and I know this hostel is going to get crazy busy!

Thank you very very much for your stay and comment. We will try to improve everything in this hostel day by day. See you next time here!!

1166 Backpackers, Nagano, Japan
10th Dec 2013

Thanks guys so much for my stay! It was very nice of you to leave me a piece of paper on my luggage telling me what places in Sapporo are good.. Thanks for taking the time to talk.

Aso Base Backpackers, Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan
6th Dec 2013

This is by far the cleanest backpackers i have ever stayed in!!! Great!

Tani9 Backpackers Osaka, Osaka, Japan
30th Nov 2013

Thanks so much for my stay! It was wonderful the staff at this hostel are fantastic and very nice. I really loved this place!!!

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last November!We are really glad to hear that you liked here.We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

Pan and Circus, Kyoto, Japan
27th Nov 2013

Hey guys! sorry I havent reviewed the hostel sooner! Thanks for the stay, your staff are very kind. I have a wonderful time at your hostel!

Wang Fat Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5.1
15th Feb 2013

To make your hostel more welcome to guests you need to make sure that the hostel is cleaned daily, my room was not cleaned daily and the toilets were blocked most days which i was then unable to use.. On the website Hostelworld the WangFat is said to have facilities which it does not such as a pool... Staff also need to address clients in a professional manner, I was unimpressed at the response I was given when I approached one staff member about the toilets not working.

Cozy Homes - Prague Old Town, Prague, Czech Republic
5th Nov 2012

The hostel we stayed in was excellent. Our stay was very comfortable and the room was clean and well facilitated. The only thing I would criticise would be communication between staff. It took us a while to pay for our room because we couldn't find anyone who would take our money for the stay... However I am going to recommend this place to my friends and stay here next time I am in Prague.

Chalet Martin, Gryon, Switzerland
16th Oct 2012

I have stayed at the Chalet Martin twice and have loved it every time. The views from the dorms are outstanding. The staff are really nice and inviting. The chalet has many facilities such as a well stocked kitchen and a games room. There is a big emphasis on recycling and if your running low on food/showering gels then there is a community bin for those purposes. I would recommend bringing locks for your bags as they don't provide lockers and there aren't any locks on the doors either.

Gandalf Passenger Ship, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
2nd Oct 2012

The Gandalf met all our expectations. Breakfast was really great and Hans the manager was very down to earth and really lovely. It was like staying on a families house boat.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki, Tokyo, Japan
10th Jan 2012

The hostel is situated in a very good part of Tokyo, you can get anywhere via the metro which is located 3mins walk from the Khaosan... The staff there are very helpful and are always willing to lend a hand. super super friendly!! which makes a big difference. thanks guys!

Thank you soooo much for your comment did you enjoy the movie night and the free sake at our hostel bar? we are happy that we could help you in some way to enjoy your exploring in Tokyo. We really hope you had a good time here in Tokyo, and at Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki!!! Arigato gozaimashita and hope you had a safe flight back home!!! :)