Gomes Apartment

Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

The apartment was perfect for us! Would definitely stay there again! Everything was clean, the location was perfect, the apartment had a parking spot we could use. And the owner was very helpful when we needed some advice!

• 18th Feb 2014

West Side YMCA

New York, USA

The location is great, the staff is great and the hostel is great for a short stay. However, the bathrooms weren't as clean as you would like them to be and on our floor the ladie's had only cold water in the shower. But in any case, I would still stay here again!

• 30th Aug 2013

Carlos House

Lagos, Portugal

I loved my stay at Carlos house, it was perfect!

• 14th Jul 2013

Casa Al Sur

Malaga, Spain

I will definitely stay here again!

• 25th May 2013
  • Finland

Grand Luxe Hostel

Seville, Spain

I enjoyed my stay! The staff was very helpful and the room was clean. The only thing was, that the room I stayed in was right next to the street and it was very loud during the night when the garbage was picked up etc. Also, after a shower the bathroom was flooded...

• 11th May 2013

AWA Sevilla

Granada, Spain

great location, helpful and friendly staff, clean room and bathroom. the only problems I got across with were 1) one morning the toilett didnt flush, however this was repaired in less than an hour. 2) the fan in my room was so loud that I could not use it in the evening/during the night, because other guests would complain. but the open window was enough to get a little bit of cool air inside the room.