Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

4 Metro stops away from Central Station (and the hostel is only 1 street away from Metro stop) but it's a really lonely area. Even in daytime. Breakfast was for a hostel great. Unfortunately no athmosphere in the common area. The rooms where in the building beside the building with the coomon room. Only one key for the room. I had had to ring a bell when I want to enter one of the buildings. Big room and bathroom ensuite for 6 people, cozy bed. Staff was okay

• 28th May 2014

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

At my first stay 2009 it's been great. This year I was disappointed. Because of the construction of the building we had no natural light in the room. We couldn't leave the windows open during the day. Bathroom was disgusting (had mold on the ceiling!). It seemed that it won't be cleaned everyday. The carpet (room & corridor) has holes. Also in the wallpapers. Only 2 plugs for 4 people. Staff was really nice, better breakfast than last time. They should think about reduced prices during work.

• 6th Apr 2014

Clifden Town Hostel

Clifden, Ireland

• 16th Oct 2013

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

I was my 2nd stay after 2011. Two my surprise the owener reconized me. There is no extra staff than him, but he is really helpful and nice. Clean rooms and bathrooms with enough space, although it's a small hostel. Cozy common room. Cheap bike rental for 10€ a day. (Including a lock and nice advices). A short walk from trainstatiion and town center. Guest Kitchen is totally fine.

• 9th Oct 2013

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

• 27th Jun 2013

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

The only good thing is the price and the location. (Busstop in front and tube nearby.) Unfriendly stuff. Guests have to pay for internet. Dirty rooms and bathrooms, it smelled (especcially bathrooms), rusted beds which are squealing, sink in one of the bathroom was broken, the staircase in the room is a trip hazard (especcially in the dark), no reading lights, some plugs but only far away from the beds, absolutely no privacy (no curtains at the beds), no adapters to borrow (only to buy).

• 24th Jun 2013

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

• 21st Jun 2013

Astor Hyde Park

Accept from the location (the tube isn't around the corner, you have to walk a little bit. But there a buslines to Piccadilly Circus) was evrerzthing great. really nice staff, the room was large enough for me and my roommates, it had a really nice view to the street, the Lobby was inviting and the house himself was amazing. Really beautiful.I'tell my friends. Everytime again. Greetings, Melanie (Germany)