Location: Finland, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Pink Panther's Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Great place for solo traveller, they have pubcrawls every night so its easy to meet people. Wifi is good, basic breakfast, nice staff. Showers suck and they could really use airconditiong during summer. Overall a good place to stay in Krakow

Mambo Tango Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Oh I loved the place. It's quite small (think the owner said 42 beds) so it's easy to meet people. They have something going on every night. Staff is very friendly. Lots of tapas places just around the corner. Good place for a solo traveller...

Black Swan

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

I liked most good location and the tours they organised. Pub crawl, walking tour and the Monaco tour, I highly recommend all of them. Wifi was good, free breakfast is really simple, lockers are basic plastic boxes. The beds were really squeaky (or at least mine was, made kind of annoying sound every time I turned). Overall a good place to stay in Nice.

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

I read some reviews and I thought can this place really be so good. In short, it can. I have been in tens of hostels but this was one of the best for sure. This place has it all, central location, excellent staff and atmosphere and it's very secure and you can even sleep really well if you dont want to go out. Also free dinner every evening and usually drinking games after that, great place to meet other travellers.

Spicythai Backpackers

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Excellent staff and good social vibe really makes this place so cool. I booked 3 nights, ended up staying 6. Not the best location but the Chiang Mai center is easily achieved by foot. As they say this place makes you feel like home. Great for solo travellers.

Downtown Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really liked the pool here. There is a tuk tuk driver working for the hostel so its easy to catch a ride to the temples. Small bar near the pool and you can also order food here. Staff is also very friendly.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I was only one night so I dont know how good overall picture I got. Staff is great, they can book you tours and bus tickets. Food was really really good and the best part was the rooftop bar. Kind of a party hostel, great social atmosphere. The party stops around 23:00 so even the ones who doesnt want to party can get a good night sleep.

Town House 50 Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Guy working here is really friendly and helpful. They can also book tours for you. Many locations are easy to reach by foot. Not the most social place (at least during my stay) but good overall value for money.

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Staff here is really friendly, sometimes even too friendly.. Good location near the beach, clean, great breakfast with options to choose from. Great value for money.

Really social place with bar and chillout floor. They have tours etc. Internet wasn't so great and rooms could have been little cleaner. Good place for meeting people

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great hostel, there's even a movie teather! Rooftop bar is really good for socializing

Syok @ Chulia Hostel

Penang, Malaysia

Great hostel! Extra credit for Tim, small man with a big heart. Really nice guy who helped us a lot, told us where to go where to eat etc

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

1 Step from St Peter

Rome, Italy

This was my first time when I stayed in B&B so I don't really know how they should be reviewed. 1 Step has good location close to metro and Vatican. The owner Friedrich is very friendly. It is secure, very clean and it is located in a good residential. I don't know if it's a good place for solo travellers who want to find company or parties but I don't know if B&B's are supposed to. I think it's a perfect place for couples or small groups who seek a peaceful place to stay. Good value for money.

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Clean, really good location, nice basic rooms and really nice and helpful staff... There is bunch of drug dealers hanging outside of the hostel but they are harmless.. :D Or maybe it's because they all hang around the plaza del rossio area..

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

Really nice staff, basic clean rooms, there is a dinner every night (for 7 euros) nice terrace.. Probably the best place to stay in Faro...

Equity Point London

Generally really good hostel. Not very funny, there were lot of groups (age 10-14) during my stay and some old people also. Excellent choice if you are NOT looking a party hostel...

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel I have been this far..