Peaches Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Great value for money. Stayed in the Huge double room with private bath and it was amazing. Loved the AC in the hot weather. Hand-held shower head was a little annoying but otherwise everything was great. Kate was so helpful and had great ideas for us.

• 30th Jul 2013

Dear guest, Thank you for your great review, any suggestions are welcomed. We are interested in keeping our hostel comfortable, clean, safe and welcoming for all of our guests. Best wishes, Irina Hostel Peaches

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Great stay, lovely place and lication, but room was quite hot at night. I would stay there again for sure though!

• 12th Jul 2013

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Had a wonderful time at the Grand Hostel - would definitely recommend it! Best bartender EVER! ;)

• 30th Oct 2012

Fresh Sheets was one of the best Hostels I've stayed in. The staff was knowledgeable, and even offered to show me around. Fraser's pancake nights were legendary! He was a fantastic tour guide and Maria was always there when you needed her. The owners even bought the Hostel dinner one night to celebrate the end of the season. I would definitely recommend this hostel to Anyone travelling through Dubrovnik.

• 22nd Oct 2011

Best Hostel in Dublin - hands down.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

If you like Irish Whiskey, this is the place for you! William the owner is quite the character and loves to spread good Irish hospitality.