Location: USA, Age: 30

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Nice hostel. We were in Split only one night and booked a two bed dorm. It was clean with access to a balcony. The reception was very friendly and the location was perfect. My only critique would be that the mattress was a bit thin.

• 29th Sep 2013

Kanavelic Place

Korcula, Croatia

Great stay here! I would definitely recommend staying here to my friends coming to Korcula. We had a private room with en-suite bathroom. The room was clean (plus several amenities including a small fridge, water boiler, tea, and TV) and in a perfect location. Our room even had a sea view! Mario met us at the ferry upon our arrival from Dubrovnik. He gave us some beer and throughout our stay provided us advice on the island, cookies, and other things we needed like some plates and a knife.

• 26th Sep 2013

Hostel Villa Angelina Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Even knowing that Dubrovnik is expensive, to be honest, I expected more from this hostel. Our room was in a different part of town than the reception (on the plus side, less steps to walk up!). There were three room in the apartment and the room where we stayed had twin beds, but the comforters did not look that clean - in general, reminded me of staying in a grandmother's house. No amenities. The shared bathroom was not very clean and no holder for the shower head. No terrace where we stayed.

• 24th Sep 2013

Hotel Mirabeau

Brussels, Belgium

Stayed here previously due to its location to Brussels Midi. This time, we were on a different floor with no working hall lights (difficult and sketchy getting into your room at night). The room was terrible; the bathroom was worse. I would not take a shower in there if you paid me - someone's hair and what looked like black mold. The sink had a leak, so we had to request a bucket from the manager. Luckily we got a discount, but luckier, we were only there for 6 hours before catching our train.

• 22nd Sep 2013

Hong Kong Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Very clean hostel. The rooms can be small, but that is to be expected in HK. We arrived at the hostel and luckily somone else arrived who was staying at the hostel - because we had no door code and no way to contact the hostel. However, it was only a small problem on arrival. Don't let that discourage your stay here - good hostel.