Gender Male, Age 26

• Australia, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2015

Staff were great to us. We needed to change room when we got there to put us all in the one room and they did that for us with no issues. They were helpful with what to do and see in town and they were all very nice.

10th Oct 2013

Very nice hostel, great location. My only complaint would be the showers weren't very good other than that great place to stay while in Paris.

Czech Inn, Prague, Czech Republic
5th May 2012

Amazing Hostel. One of the best I've ever stayed in. There isn't much to say other than stay here and you won't regret it.

Metropol Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
4.0
4th May 2012

I'm glad I only had the night there. The En suite was flooded because of the shower and the door didn't close properly either.

Circus Hostel, Berlin, Germany
30th Apr 2012

It was probably one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. I don't think I can find a thing wrong with it. I'll be telling everyone who goes to Berlin to stay at The Circus.

Villa Banana, Dubrovnik, Croatia
9.3
23rd Sep 2010

I really enjoyed my stay. The family that run the Villa are very very nice and very willing to help you out in any way. They will pick you up from the bus station, ferry terminal and the airport which was a big help for me. The Villa is located right in the middle of Old Town and New Town and it's only a 15 minute walk to either. The only issues I had was the kitchen and bathroom could do with a bit of updating other than that I loved my stay here and I'll stay there again any day.

ALL STAR HOSTEL, London, England
11th Aug 2010

Really nice place. I really enjoyed my stay there and I will defiantly be staying there again. It's quite cheap for people staying long term and it's in the middle of town and pretty close to the centre of London. The staff were very nice and friendly as well.