Reviews: joeevo90

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

THIS IS A PARTY HOSTEL!!! Don't come here expecting amazing value for money or a peaceful nights sleep ( although I did sleep very well to be fair). The music is playing until 3 pm every night and if you are in the dorms you will hear it. They do offer ear plugs and lots of other services the place is very clean. The hostel offers so much you don't really need to leave for anything other than sight seeing. The staff are a bit mixed some are great but some are not helpful at all.

Yes we are a party hostel!! On our website it was stated that we are a party hostel, During check in that was highlighted to all our guests too. You have chosen you stay with us in spite of all these info and now you are complaining?

Jalan-Jalan Emas

Melaka, Malaysia

The best things about this hostel are the staff and the location. The staff (while I was there) were all backpackers and travelling themselves. This made for a great atmosphere in the hostel. The location is just of Jonker street which is great. The only slight bad point for is there is no a/c in the large dorm room. And no protection from Mosquitos, I was bitten a lot and badly.

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Good hostel, friendly staff. The best things about this place however are the showers and mattresses. The showers are some of the best I've seen I. A hostel and the beds are the most comfortable Iv had in Asia so far. The rooms a have a/c and are comfortable. Location is close to little India and a cross the road is a great cheap place to eat. I would stay there again.

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

A good hostel in a very good location, great for food. The hostel bunkbeds were pretty standard for any hostel but I did find them a little hard. I didn't really interact with the staff much but they seemed nice enough and spoke good English. The hostel has a roof top bar, but I was there every night and hardly anyone while I was there used it. But I guess that's not the hostels fault. But this hostel is very good value for money. So would consider staying there again.

Seoul I Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I had a great time here, I can't recommend this hostel enough. The location, the facilities, the cleanliness, but most of all the staff. They are some of the best that I have met. They make this place feel like home. It's a great place to meet other travellers. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Seoul and I hope to come back sooner rather than later.

Pars Teatro hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel, great staff and great people. Would come back to Barcelona just to stay here.

Feel bad because the staff were really nice but the hostel is pretty poor. There was no atmosphere, no one got to know each other. It's pretty run down the ac broke for a couple of nights so it was difficult to stay in the hostel.

We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at our Hostel. Changes have been made to ensure a more open and social atmosphere. The bit about the a/c unit was unfortunate timing, but has since been fixed and is working better than ever! We do hope you visit us again!

The best hostel I've stayed in the staff were great and the people that stayed there were great.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

I had a fantastic time here. The staff are great always getting you out and also keeping it cheap. If you stay anywhere else then your pretty stupid.

In The Wind Hostel & Guesthouse