SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Great Hostel! Even though it was in the quiter season, my stay here was flawless. Easy enough to find, great location and the guy running it was brilliant, helpful and knowledgeable on the area, local train times, etc. There is a reason it was voted the best hostel in MK.

• 5th May 2014

Cool hostel!! I really great vibe. Wish we went in the high season because it has real potential. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Took a while for them to bring breakfast a couple of times. I think the staff party pretty hard too. Great place. Would recommend!!

• 29th Apr 2014

Hostel Mostel

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Obviously in the of season, but the hostel was dead. Only US and one other person there. Lacking atmosphere. Clean hostel. Ok location. Staff weren't very helpful.

• 28th Apr 2014

Istiklal Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I LOVED THIS HOSTEL!! located perfectly, right neat all the main sites and right on the tram line at Sultanahmet station. Don is brilliant and can't do enough to help you. I will go back here every stay in Istanbul.

• 21st Apr 2014

Smyle Inn

New Delhi, India

Stayed here for 3 nights. Great location on the middle of the market bizarre in Pahaganj! Great atmosphere being so close. Common room really only at breakfast to meet people to do stuff with if your travelling alone as I was. Highly recommend.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Samesun Banff was the best hostel experience that I have ever had and I have been to alot. The character of the Beaver Bar they have available down stairs is awesome with fun activities to do every night and cherap drinks. The rooms are warm, clean and my room had a JACUZZI which was great to jump into after a day snowboarding to relax the muscles. I would highly recommend this hostel.

Global Village Kensington

Toronto, Canada

I stayed at College when new management had taken over and found it to be a safe and secure hostel ... The staff were friendly and helpful!! not to mention it is on a funky little street and only minutes from little Italy! I would recommend stay here whlist in Toronto ..