Reviews: afinegan3308

Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Stars Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

A cheap and cheerful hostel with plenty of character. It was also nice to have cable TV and a nice big bed if I wanted to retreat from the busy-ness outside. It's an old building, so there were the usual smells that come with that, but it generally felt clean and comfortable.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Staying at Lub d Silom was easy - staff were available to help me when I arrived, and within 5 minutes I had my keys and bed, ready to go and explore the city. The air con was maybe a little too cold in the dorms, but I imagine that these things are difficult to get right, and the place was clean and fun.

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

Excellent budget option for staying in Adelaide. Yes, it's a hostel with a bar in it, and as such you can expect a younger backpacker crowd, and the kind of atmosphere that goes with it. So, if you can't handle that, then don't bother. That aside, I had no trouble getting in and out, and found the place to meet all of my basic needs. Furthermore, it was a nice quiet location that was still close to Rundle St. And staff were super-friendly and always happy to help out there they could.

Kookaburra Inn

Brisbane, Australia

Very charming and comfortable place, close to everything in Brisbane. Would definitely stay there again.

Khaosan Tokyo Samurai

Tokyo, Japan

Very comfortable stay. Not too far from Asakusa Station, about 10 minutes walk. Staff were friendly. If I had any criticisms, it's a tad on the small side, but perfect for a place to sleep and store your stuff.

Was initially put out because the location had been changed without informing me, and I was quite angry about this. However, now I feel bad even mentioning this, as the service, location, and atmosphere of the place were fantastic. Located on Nan Luogu Xiang, close to several bus routes and the airport express, it couldn't have been more convenient. Free wifi, and a beautiful rooftop garden. Lovely hot showers, and lockers in the dorms. I had an extremely comfortable stay.

Come Inn Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Was a little hard to find the first time (they need to provide a better map!) but once I got there, I was happy. Staff was friendly and keen to give helpful advice. Egg, toast and filter coffee for breakfast was an added bonus, as were the soap, shampoo, towel and toothpaste. And a good location for seeing all the action in Hongdae. My only criticism was that the dorm felt a little cramped. However, if you're after good value for money and a comfortable bed to crash in, then this is the place!

Very comfortable stay, and walking distance from Hakata station. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

One of my favourite hostels. It's right next to the ferry to Miyajima, and there are always friendly internationals to chat to and have a couple of drinks with at the end of the day. Don't let the big dorms put you off - it was just like being at school camp all over again. And the staff are very friendly and keep to help.

TEN Backpackers Osaka

Osaka, Japan

TEN Backpackers Osaka

Osaka, Japan

Fantastic budget accommodation with character. The beds in the dorm were comfortable and private, which is more than I could ask for, and the location was perfect for what I needed. Staff were friendly, and the place just generally had a nice vibe. I'll definitely be staying again.

Thank you for your wonderful comments and good scoring,which make us happy!We are glad to hear that you felt staff were helpful.And it is good news for us the location was useful for you.Again,thank you for your staying with us.We would love to see you again!