Reviews: gabyxulinhas

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

We received a pisco sour as a welcome drink, what is really nice. Bathrooms were really clean and the beds were ok. The only "problem" I can find is the floor that makes a lot of noise.

HI-Inka Pacha

Copacabana, Bolivia

The staff is super nice, but it helps if you speak a little spanish. The lady owner made us a great dinner and was always cleaning everything. The shower was warm, what is great considering you are on an island with no gas. As for security, it is impossible not to feel safe in such a nice island.

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

This is a SUPER hostel! It is a party hostel, no doubt about it, but it was always super clean. The only cons: it is allowed to smoke inside, even during breakfast and there is no kitchen available (altough, they serve very tasty meals and for a good price).

Backpackers San Pedro

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

The beds were super comfy and the fireplace is really inviting. There wasn't breakfast, but they made sure we had coffee and tea before we left to a morning tour. The bathrooms were clean and with warm water (what is a great plus in the desert).

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the compliments! The breakfast is one thing we're working on and we hope next time you're at BackPackers Hostel, to fill that need for you. It was nice knowing you BackPackers Hostel Staff

El Sol Hostel de Recoleta

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Overall, it was a good hostel. Pros: The breakfast was cool. There were live concerts at night. Cons:Not the cleaniest bathrooms neither the beds were extraordinary.

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

What a great hostel! It is a pleasure to stay in such a nice hostel. Great location, super safe and with incredibly clean bathrooms. The atmosphere is also top notch! Keep it up!

Great hostel! Excellent location and a good breakfast. The beds were comfy. The only contra is that their coumputer's don't have skype. It would be useful on the rainy day we caught. Besides that, excellent!

• 25th Aug 2011
  • Portugal

Great hostel! Nice free breakfast, great staff, and in an excellent location! What more can you ask for? I had a problem with my private lamp in the 1st day I arrived, and after a few minutes it was all solved. The common room was very nice, and the bathrooms extremely well cleaned. Thanks!!!

• 9th Feb 2011
  • Portugal

Hi Thank you do much for your nice comment an ratings! We are really glad to hear you had a great time with us and hope to see you back soon! Palmers Lodge Team

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

Great camping site! However, it really gets cold during the nights, be prepared. I had two blankets and I was cold. And this was in August!!! Besides that, it was really nice, with great views to the city...

Hostelsplit - Als Place

Split, Croatia

Fantastic hostel!!! We were very well treated, and the staff gave us fantastic tips for our journey. The location was really amazing, right in the center. It really is THE hostel to be in Split.

A&O Wien Stadthalle

Vienna, Austria

Well, I sure don´t recomend this hostel. You have to pay extra if you want sheets and the staff was not friendly at all: the man at the reception was very rude indeed. Also it´s a 30 minutes walk to center. I guess you can find better...

Great hostel! It is really near to the center, with friendly staff. The floor on our room was really noisy, so you kind of woke up every time someone entered or left the room. Anyways, I recommend!

Casa de la Musica Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice staff. The location was also very good, halfway from the train station to the center. It was a bit noisy outside every night. The bathrooms could be much better.

Aston Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Super nice staff. Always ready to answer any questions and helping you as much as they can. The rooms were ok, and the bathrooms were cleaned. The free internet was very good, and the location was ok. Not really in the center, but in such small city you take 5 mins to walk to the center

Hostel Rubicon

Prague, Czech Republic

It´s ok, I guess. Nothing really good to point, but nothing bad to point too. The breakfast was ok.

Great great hostel! Looks like an hotel, but with better prices. The staff was ok, but the washing machine was a bit expensive (5 euros, I think). Otherwise, very nice, REALLY near to the train station (30 seconds walk...)

Amsterdam Hostel Annemarie

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great staff, super friendly. The shower was kind in a conventional space, but it was clean. Not the very best location in amsterdam, but you can´t ask more for the money...

Hostal Oliver

Madrid, Spain

Nice hostel, right in the center. Not the friendliest staff, but nothing else to point. Good hostel to rest, not to make friends...