Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 24

I had a great time at Khaosan, and met a lot of fun, friendly people. The location was a bit of a walk from the nearest train station but was very close to convenience stores and restaurants. The staff were extremely friendly and the common area was one of the best I've experienced, in terms of fun and activity. Really recommended.

• 22nd Feb 2013

The hostel was a lot of fun, the bar downstairs is always a good time, especially on a Friday or Saturday night. The staff were extremely friendly to me and took time to get to know me, and the facilities are great. A really great hostel, and one that deserves all the positive reviews it's getting.

• 15th Feb 2013

KpopStay

Seoul, South Korea

One of the best hostels I've stayed at, ever. Mark is an extremely nice guy and went out of his way numerous times to accommodate us. The hostel is extremely modern and comfortable, and we extended our stay a couple of times because we liked it so much. Definitely the best hostel we stayed at in Seoul.

• 29th Jan 2013

Seoul Base Camp

Seoul, South Korea

Really enjoyed my stay at Base Camp, Minh was a fantastic host and really helped us have an enjoyable stay. The location was fantastic, literally a 30 second walk from the train station. My only complaints are that the bathroom could use some work (there are some privacy issues), and the capsule beds are a little uncomfortable. Other than that, all good.

• 9th Jan 2013

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

I really enjoyed my stay at Apple Hostels, the included activities were awesome (who can say no to free movies and beer, among others), and the place felt very secure. Couldn't have asked for much more really, highly recommended.

• 21st Jun 2012

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Had a nice stay here, the rooms were fine and the location was really good. Having breakfast included was a nice touch. The staff can be very strict on 'lights out' times and no alcohol past 10pm, so if you want a party hostel it's not really for you. But, if you like your sleep, go for it.

• 18th Jun 2012

Only stayed one night but it definitely suited my needs, and I'll be back if I'm ever in Seattle again. The location is top notch and it has all the facilities you could want. Great value.

• 9th Jun 2012

PodShare

Los Angeles, USA

Definitely the best place I've stayed in the US, or anywhere for that matter. Everything about it is unique, from the networked TVs to the amazing host Elvina. Podshare's philosophy of getting a 'full experience', not just a bed, is right on the money. It has some real character and charm not found anywhere else. I hung out several times with the other guests, and made some real friends who I'll definitely be staying in touch with. As the former Governator would say... I'll be back.

• 4th Jun 2012

Arc Hotel Aix

Aix-en-Provence, France

Very good but not free wifi as advertised - only 30 min free and 5 euros for 24 hrs access.