Good location makes it very easy to find. They organised an excellent value tour to the Terracota army, and its easy to meet people in the bar where there was a fun Chinese band. They also booked my train tickets. Although the bathrooms arent quite up to western standards, at the price I don't think the hostel could be better. Highly recommended!

• 17th May 2014

Castle Hostel 1004

Bled, Slovenia

This is a fantasticall well run hostel in the perfect location in Bled. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. My only complaint was that our room had a lot of flies in and therefore it was quite hard to get to sleep. If this problem was sorted it would be the perfect hostel.

• 30th Jul 2010

Amazing Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel was fantastic, particularly the kitchen, though it was rather difficult to find

• 27th Jul 2010

Fantastic hostel and friendly staff, though it is rather too professional and generic to be a good base for backpackers to explore Vienna from.

dear Louie, thanks for your great rating. we are really trying hard to do our best for everyone. we hope to have you here again for a relaxing and not too professional drink ;-) take care, johannes (junior manager)