Location: Brazil, Age: 41

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Terrible hostel. They need clean the rooms and toilets.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Terrible hostel. My bed had not plug with electricity and light . The room was not clean. My lock was distante of me. The Internet never worked in this hostel. Is better that we can pay for another Internet service, because they told that the hostel has free wi-fi, but it never works.

My bed had not light and plug of electricity. The room was not clean. The Internet do not exist in this hostel. Its impossible to use the wi-fi because the sign was bad all the time.

Oh, I'm sorry about the problems you apparently encountered in your room. But you should have told us guys at the reception right away so we would almoust surely have been able to fix them... Anyway, thanks for the feedback and safe travels!

Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel of the world!

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent hostel. I recommend in Prague!

Prague, Czech Republic

The best hostel em Prague. Near of city centre with transport in front during 24 h. The receptionists are perfect. Congratulations!

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

The best hostel of the World.

The Dublin Central Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

The problem is because they closed, after midnight, all the rooms as Tv room, kitchen etc. We need to stay only in our bed after this time. The Internet was slow in our room, only possible to use on Tv room... But, They are closing this room and after midnight its impossible to use Internet.

Hi, we have to lock the public areas after midnight, as we have no night staff. The breakfast room is open all night and the internet works fine in there. I hope you enjoyed Dublin as a city, there is so much to see besides the internet at your hostel. Best Regards, Ian

The hostel is very bad. The staff is rude and sometimes don't resolve our problem. The key ( card) never opened the door for entry in my room. The magnetic of the door has problem. In the bathroom I never found soap for shower my hand. I ask about the possibility for sleep on the bottom bed, but the receptionist told me its impossible, but had a lot of bottom bed free in my room. Then , I do not recommend this hostel for my friends.

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Hostel One Sants

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent staff. The best hostel in Barcelona.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Terrible hostel. I hat too much.

Generator Hostel London

Excelent. The best hostel in London.

St Christopher's Village

The staff is terible. I had a problem in the first day. I paid for a six bedrooms, but my disponible room are eight bedrooms. The same problem i had when i came back in 15th january. But, they didnt have room , then i went for the ohter adress, in the same street ( 121 High Borough St).

The staff is excelentt... Good hostel.