New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I've stayed in this hostel before, so obviously I had had perfectly fine experiences here in the past. This time, I the lack of hot water on any of the days I was there was a problem.

Chmielna 5 Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Excellent location and very comfortable beds.

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

As far as Krakow goes, you can find better locations. Also be warned that this hostel is apparently popular with larger groups, at least while I was staying here. Nice, big kitchen and free coffee/tea whenever you want!

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Unbeatable location, lots of space in the whole hostel, and breakfast is included.

Lotus Lodge

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Enjoyed our stay. The property is a ways out from the center of Siem Reap, which was good for us since it was calmer. They will give free rides into the town before 9 pm. Clean and comfortable.

Tatamka Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Great location, lots of common space and nice rooms.

Orange Hostel - Old Town

Torun, Poland

Good location and everything was fine, overall. I was there on a bit of an off week-day, so there wasn't too much happening, but comfortable and nice.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

Near Termini, but not too close to main part of city. Clean and has a nice bar downstairs.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Good location close to center. Also has a large kitchen and dining room for use. The shower room was not too clean and, strangely, had no soap for washing hands, etc.

Hostel Kiev Backpackers

Kiev, Ukraine

One of the best atmospheres of any hostel I've stayed at. Central location and a dedicated owner. You'll probably go out every night, if you want, and meet everyone staying there.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Nothing special, rather grungy, and lacking in characther.

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location for a first visit, since the hostel is only a few minutes from the main Sultanahmet attractions. Staff was incredibly nice and helpful; hostel was extremely clean. It has a nice atmosphere, with a common room on the top floor, which has a great view of the water. Not a party place, but has a nice, friendly vibe.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

A comfortable, well located hostel. Staff were extremely kind and helpful. Nothing too special though, and while I was perfectly happy here for the weekend, I'd probably try somewhere else if I found myself back in Warszawa.

The Yellow