Okinawa Resort

Okinawa Zamami, Japan

There's no wifi near the rooms which is a huge minus. They're friendly but speak little English. I stayed in a two person unit which was quite isolating, there's no common place for people to meet. Decent for a couple that want a two person cabin and don't desire a social space, but other than that I wouldn't recommend it.

Okinawa Sora House

Okinawa, Japan

Fair price for laundry (100). The setup isn't conducive to security in the rooms, didnt see lockers. Staff is friendly, AC is on in the rooms during the night, and most days in the common area.

Found it a little noisy sleeping since there's only a bamboo curtain between you and everyone else. Also no plug inside capsule to recharge

Having the enclosed patio locked until 8am seems a bit silly, especially if you want to eat your breakfast with some fresh air. Other than that no real complaints, hostel is split in two and our half was quiet

Nice cozy hostel, great free breakfast.

Cambie Hostel - Gastown

Vancouver, Canada

Handy location, quiet considering bar was two floors below

City Hostel

St. John's, Canada

Hostal Pakarina

Aguas Calientes, Peru

The windows were a bit thin but otherwise great. Tv in room, able to use kitchen, stores bag while hiking Macchu picchu and was waiting at the train station with our names .

• 13th Dec 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I think this property has great potential, but there's a number of reasons I would never stay here again . 1) smoking was very prevalent, to the point that a haze hung over the bar 2) wifi was very spotty in the lobby, and only available in the bar which was quite disgusting in my opinion 3) the six bed dorms are right on the street which remains pretty busy all night, and with the drivers' penchant for honking sleep was hard to come by That being said, the hostel did have some good attributes

• 10th Dec 2012

Miraflores House

Lima, Peru

Very friendly owner. Situated on a main street that made our street-facing room a bit loud but the fan helped mask it. Decent yet simple breakfast or bread butter and coffee. Was pretty empty during my stay.

Thanks you very much for stay with us your friend Francis

Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

A quaint place. Friendly staff with full kitchen. Inconvenient to have bathroom downstairs. Hot water lasted a few minutes at the best of times. The walls were thin and it always seemed noisy. Could have been a bit closer to the main st

• 5th Dec 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi, We walls are not thin and we clean the hostel every time. Hot water is good but sometimes when we have like 20 people having shower in 30 minutes its a problem that can happens in a lot of hostels. I cant move the hostel to the main st, the people come here because we are in a quiet street.

Makako Chill Out Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Liked the staff. Air conditioning was great in room at night

• 2nd Dec 2012

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Aside from no free WIFi, it was good.

We do have free WiFi, I don't understand your comment...