McLays Guest House, Glasgow, Scotland
19th Sep 2013

I've stayed here a few times before, and I've enjoyed it each time. They have a great traditional full Scottish breakfast! And their location to town and the station is excellent too.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Clink78, London, England
4.9
14th Sep 2013

The room was incredibly hot, no way to open the window more than an inch, and the noise coming in from staff below kept us up all night

Hi there, thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry you didn't find your stay comfortable. Your room was on the first floor, which is unusual to hear noise from downstairs. See you soon. Clink team.

McLays Guest House, Glasgow, Scotland
7th Sep 2013

I always stay here when I'm in Scotland, I will definitely be back. Their location to the city centre and their accessibility from the bus station (literally a twelve minute walk on the same street) is excellent and convenient.

Avalon House, Dublin, Ireland
8th Oct 2010

Avalon is in an excellent location. My friend and I were able to better enjoy Dublin because it is so close to everything. I will definitely be back!