• Ireland, Female, 41+
Falcon Cave Suites, Goreme, Turkey
28th Jan 2013

I enjoyed my stay, the jacuzzi after a long day walking and touristing around. The cave room was cosy, warm and the bed perfect! Wifi speed amazingly good no probles with that and satelite TV mostly music and local news and programs but good. Very nice breakfast as well.What else can I ask for?

• Ireland, Female, 41+
Caupo, Istanbul, Turkey
8th Nov 2012

I was with a group of five and we all were very satisfied and happy to have stayed in this Hostel. The location is very good as we could walk to the boats that take you to water tour of Istambul and the beautiful bazaar that is in the middle of two of the most amazing mosks, and bazaars. The staff made us feel so welcomed and warm, they were also very helpful to all of us and we felt sad when we left. I strongly recommend.