It's a very nice hostel, in a great location. The only problem was that it closes every common space past 11, so there is no place to hang out in the hostel past that time. This kills the atmosphere, in my opinion. The staff was very friendly, and everything else was very good.

Hello. Thank you for choosing us and taking the time to share your comment. We are happy to know that you had a great time in Montreal and in our hostel. We decided to close the common space at 12 pm now. We look forward to your return.

Big Hostel

Sydney, Australia

Auberge Saint-Paul

Montreal, Canada

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

I loved it, specially the terrace. The barbecue is very fun, I just regret missing the rooftop movie nights. Maybe next time.

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

Muy buen hostel. Los dorms, a pesar de ser para 8 personas (creo) están bien pensados y se puede tener privacidad a pesar de compartir el espacio. Tuve problemas con el agua caliente para la ducha dos mañanas, ese sería el único detalle que se puede mejorar. Todo lo demás, ambiente, instalaciones, personal, muy muy bueno.

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel, great atmosphere. Could use better common spaces, a place that invites to hang out besides the reception.

Vila Madalena Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Good things: Tulio, who gave me great tips for getting around and knows a lot about cool stuff to do in SP, and Vanessa and Valmir, both of them very friendly and with great disposition. Things I didn't like: Poor common spaces that don't help generating an atmosphere for people to meet, the asian girl at the reception that showed absolutely no interest in helping the hosts, and the thing I hated the most, the noise from the school next door that makes it impossible to sleep past 9.

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Roger's House

San Sebastian, Spain

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel ever. Hope to be able to return once again!

Globetrotters/The Townhouse