Location UK, Gender Male, Age 25

• England, Male, 25-30
Duo Housing DC, Washington DC, USA
23rd Apr 2016

Just needed a place to get my head down for the night, quick pass through. Did what I needed and provided a decent breakfast. Good location near the monuments too! Cheers!

• England, Male, 25-30
The Philadelphia House, Philadelphia, USA
19th Apr 2016

Had a quality time in Philly, a lot of it to do with the hostel. Great staff, great location, great facilities. If I make it back to Philly (Which I hope I do!) I wouldn't stay anywhere but The Philadelphia House Cheers for having me team!

• England, Male, 18-24
Hostel Quetzal, Cancun, Mexico
9th Sep 2013

The hostel is a great place to stay if you are up for a party. Theres always a good atmosphere around the place with people trying to get things going every day. There is a relaxed feeling around the place with great banter with the staff which really adds to the stay. I would recommend that you practice beer pong before you go, because you will need it! Amazing service from staff to make sure you have everything you need (mainly beer), we were also really impressed with the cleaners and chef!

Thank you so much for your kind comments it was a pleasure to have you guys here always with a smile on your faces everytime we saw you and always up for a good time! Good luck with your travels and we hope to see you all again!

• England, Male, 18-24
Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
20th Aug 2010

Great location, brilliant staff who were very friendly and helpful. Bbq area is sweet as and even got taught how to make mohitos The hostel is clean and great value for money I highly recommend this place.

• UK, Male, 18-24
Prague Center Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
2nd Aug 2010

Well basically got a big 6 bedroom flat to ourselves which we could easily have fit 4 more people in, Was perfect for if you are trying to save on eating out, Free beer aswell, not sure how long they can keep that offer up now but overall a good place to stay.