Reviews: Jeimuzu00

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

This hostel is super rad! one of the best ones ive stayed at. it has the perfect southern california vibe, and is in a great location. subway only couple blocks away. trader joes also super close. The rooms are very spacious, equipped with kitchen space. I really liked the tiki lounge as well. the place has everything you need and more. will definitely stay there again when i go back to los angeles.

C&N Backpackers Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

I liked that it was near the train station and next to international district. but, I had reserved a bed in a 6 bed mixed room but was put into a room with only 2 beds. i didn't like that. People live there like its an communal apartment. When i got into my room the other person stuff was all over the room. Felt like i was intruding in someone's home. I see why now most hostels only let you stay for 2 weeks or so. Also the bathrooms were very under kept and unsanitary.

this was the best hostel ive ever stayed in

Thank you so much for your stay and the comment ! We are glad to know that you guys had a nice time in this hostel and here in Osaka. Please travel safe and we do hope to see you next time!