La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

The staff were amazing! Whichever of the boys you got, there was always a warm answer and more then likely a friendly chat. Wifi only on ground floor was a tad inconvenient but for all the perks of La Banda was a small issue.

• 19th Sep 2013

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

While the location, and facilities, and atmosphere are top notch the manager requires a better understanding of his role. He came into my room, which have no locks, and took my personal laundry an washed it for me. While intentions are pure, this is definitely not on. Also, it took him three days to accept our payment, could never give us a concrete answers to simple questions including 'is there availability for another night'. Over all everything is great, bar the owner - maybe hire help?

• 16th Jul 2013

The rooms have no lock because they are dorm rooms, so of course they don't have locks. We took your personal laundry because it was too late and you were still sleeping and if we wanted your laundry to be dry before you leave the hostel we had to wash it. On question you were asking is hard to give an answer beacuse first we have to mark your place as busy and have to be sure you are meaning to stay so we don't lose the bed for nothing. Regards.