Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

I was placed in a room that was very, very hot, maybe 30ÂșC inside, and you couldn't open the windows. I couldn't sleep for 3 nights, and the staff didn't want to put me in another bedroom without charging me more money. Also there are no internet in the bedrooms. I wouldn't recommend this hostel.

So sorry you didn't enjoy your stay.

Great place to stay.

This place is a HOTEL, not a HOSTEL, so it doesn't have the atmosphere of a hostel. It is far from the main attractions in Berlin, but very close to the central station.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The best hostel I stayed while travelling through Europe. Very clean, great atmosphere, good to meet new people.

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

It is good because it's very close to the central station, but it doesn't have real common areas to meet new people.

Great hostel, with a good location and atmosphere, good to meet new people.

Columbus Circle Hostel

New York, USA

Is a great place to stay, good location, very clean... One thing I didn't like at this hostel is that i had to move to some other bedrooms four times (in five nights), and sometimes this wasn't necessary...

Dear Guest, Many thanks for your kind words and feedback, we appreciate it and hope we provided you with a wonderful stay. We hope to see you return in the future. Safe travels and Thank-you once again.

Miami Beach International Hostel is a great place to stay! Parties everyday, nice people, nice staff. The only thing I didn't like was the air conditioner, that was not really good and sometimes the heat in the night was uncomfortable. But the hostel has a great location too, one block to the beach and close to a lot of bars, restaurants e clubs. I definitely recommend it I i will stay there again!