Location: Canada, Age: 25

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

My best hostel so far in Croatia! Nice rooms, friendly staff, kitchen available, plenty of toilettes ans showers. Right in the center of the old town. I wish all hostels could be like this one!

• 13th Sep 2013

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very friendly staff that even call you by your name. Perfect location! I loved the bedsheets who had a silky feel. There are no windows in the hostel though as its in the basement. Be advised that the checking can only be done after noon/1 pm, which can be complicated if you arrive with the morning ferry.

• 11th Sep 2013

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

Overall, this hostel was fine. There isn't much choices in Bari anyways. I was staying at there other location, which is nearby the Old Town. They had a small commun area, but that was usefull to meet new people. I wish they had lockers big enough to put your bag in. The ones they have is big enough for your passport and smartphone basically. In the location I was, they only had one toilette, which was complicated for the +10 people who were using .

• 8th Sep 2013

Residenza Sveva

Bari, Italy

Je n'ai pas trouvé d'auberge de jeunesse lors de mon premier jour à Bari, donc j'ai décidé de prendre une chambre. Tout était propre et le responsable vient nous ouvrir la porte quand on arrive. On doit donc lui donner l'heure exact d'arrivée puisque sinon, il n'y aura personne dans la résidence. Le petit déjeuner était moyen. C'est un self serve, avait des trucs qui sont restés làdepuis quelques jours.

• 7th Sep 2013

After checking the reviews I told myself I have to get a fan... but there was none left. They absolutely need to have one for each room. Also, I don't know how it came in, but we had a bat in our room in the middle of the night. Not fun...

• 4th Aug 2012

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel. Some of the staff were very nice and helpfull. The A\C did not work, we couln't open the window because of noise, pollution and moscitoes. great kitchen. the washrooms were always dirty on the floor.

• 10th Sep 2011

La Corte de Milan

Milan, Italy

Its a fine hostel. we had a private W\C so that was nice. Big issues, ze had ants in our room. the staff didn't have anything to remove them. we didn't meet anyone, but we only stayed for a short amount of time.

• 7th Sep 2011

Generator Hostel London

This hostel has great facilities. I has everything you need: travel desk, bar, dinner, free breakfast, internet etc. The rooms and toilets are very clean. The only down point is that it's so big (up to 800 people) that it's a bit hard to meet people. I would definetly go back.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This was a fantastic hostel. Very clean and well located. I was travelling by myself, and I met nice people at the hostel with whom I stayed with during my vacation.

Hello Jade It's very nice to hear that you enjoyed your time here!! Martin :)