Location: Canada, Age: 26

Si vous cherchez un B

Cordoba Bed and Be

Cordoba, Spain

This was a very nice hostel, with extremely friendly staff. A special thanks to José and Jennifer! I loved the idea of having fresh oranges to make orange juice in the morning. It's a small hostel, so there isn't a big atmosphere. I was still able to meet other travelers and visit the city with them. If you want to cook your own meals, this hostel is perfect. They have a fully renovated kitchen.

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Wow!!!! This is clearly in my top 3 hostels I've been too. La banda is the best, not only for its facilities but also (and mainly) because of the four guys that own the place and really created a concept that can please everyone. Every night they cook a homemade meal. Everyone who wants to eat just pays 6€ . You all eat together at their magnificent rooftop terrasse. I've met great people and it's thanks to them. Do the free walking tour with mehdi! Ask for the info at reception.

I only have great things to say about this hostel! Clean, friendly and helpful staff, great breakfast (fresh bread, ham, cheese, fruits, cereals, hot and cold drinks). They have a great team who is looking into the needs of their clients. They will make everything possible so you have the best stay ever.

HI Echternach

Echternach, Luxembourg

Friendly and helpful staff! Hostel is clean and it's nice to be next to the lake. You must know that the hostel is 25 minutes walk from the bus station. After I came back To the hostel at the end of the day, I didn't want to go back to the city center because of the long walk. At least the propose a dinner.

Youth Hostel Larochette

Larochette, Luxembourg

Just a few minutes walk from the center of larochette. Staff was helpful. It's not made to meet people, especially if you are in.your twenties.

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

My best hostel so far in Croatia! Nice rooms, friendly staff, kitchen available, plenty of toilettes ans showers. Right in the center of the old town. I wish all hostels could be like this one!

Hostel City Central Old Town

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very friendly staff that even call you by your name. Perfect location! I loved the bedsheets who had a silky feel. There are no windows in the hostel though as its in the basement. Be advised that the checking can only be done after noon/1 pm, which can be complicated if you arrive with the morning ferry.

Blablabla' Bari

Bari, Italy

Overall, this hostel was fine. There isn't much choices in Bari anyways. I was staying at there other location, which is nearby the Old Town. They had a small commun area, but that was usefull to meet new people. I wish they had lockers big enough to put your bag in. The ones they have is big enough for your passport and smartphone basically. In the location I was, they only had one toilette, which was complicated for the +10 people who were using .

Residenza Sveva

Bari, Italy

Je n'ai pas trouvé d'auberge de jeunesse lors de mon premier jour à Bari, donc j'ai décidé de prendre une chambre. Tout était propre et le responsable vient nous ouvrir la porte quand on arrive. On doit donc lui donner l'heure exact d'arrivée puisque sinon, il n'y aura personne dans la résidence. Le petit déjeuner était moyen. C'est un self serve, avait des trucs qui sont restés làdepuis quelques jours.

After checking the reviews I told myself I have to get a fan... but there was none left. They absolutely need to have one for each room. Also, I don't know how it came in, but we had a bat in our room in the middle of the night. Not fun...

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Nice hostel. Some of the staff were very nice and helpfull. The A\C did not work, we couln't open the window because of noise, pollution and moscitoes. great kitchen. the washrooms were always dirty on the floor.

La Corte de Milan

Milan, Italy

Its a fine hostel. we had a private W\C so that was nice. Big issues, ze had ants in our room. the staff didn't have anything to remove them. we didn't meet anyone, but we only stayed for a short amount of time.

Generator Hostel London

This hostel has great facilities. I has everything you need: travel desk, bar, dinner, free breakfast, internet etc. The rooms and toilets are very clean. The only down point is that it's so big (up to 800 people) that it's a bit hard to meet people. I would definetly go back.

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This was a fantastic hostel. Very clean and well located. I was travelling by myself, and I met nice people at the hostel with whom I stayed with during my vacation.

Hello Jade It's very nice to hear that you enjoyed your time here!! Martin :)