Reviews: williestylez4217

Location Australia, Gender Male, Age 32

City Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
6.6
3rd Aug 2012

Relatively clean rooms. Good value for money as each room has it's own bathroom/toilet facilities albeit a bit smaller than first anticipated. Staff aren't all that helpful in terms of recommending places to go. Not much to do in the area as I believe it's close to the Red Light District but it's a short walk from the city and all nightspots. Would go back and stay again if I was traveling on a budget.

Elbrus Home, Kathmandu, Nepal
8th Apr 2012

Cosy small accomodation with a rooftop courtyard located in central Thamel. Differs from the larger hotel Chains as you can get to know the owner Khem who'll often sit with you for a tea and chat. Fell sick on my very last day and Khem allowed me to stay an extra 4 hours to get some rest and try recover before my flight. Even took me to the medical clinic, waited, and took me back. Hard pressed to find that warmth and compassion in larger hotels. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Elbrus Home.

Elbrus Home, Kathmandu, Nepal
23rd Mar 2012

Wonderful homely place to stay. Location is great as it's close to everything. Accommodation is comfortable and the owner/workers are extremely helpful. I had been sick on my very last day and the owner was kind enough to extend my stay for a couple hours free of charge and even accompanied me to the doctors. I found him very warm and kind which is rare these days, especially on the larger hotel/hostel chains. Would definitely recommend Elbrus Home!

Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
7.3
25th Mar 2011

Clean hostel. Minimal fuss. Suitable for all ages and genders. Location is a short walk from the CBD (otherside of the rain station). Would recommend to others.

Florenc 41, Prague, Czech Republic
7.0
22nd Aug 2010

like everyone else says.. not a typical hostel. more like an apartment with shared bathroom facilities. Not for meeting people but great if you´re after a decent nights sleep. Jaraslov was very helpful and friendly. He even helped me with my bee sting. Location wasnt too bad. a short tram ride or walk to old town and new town.

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6.3
18th Aug 2010

Right in the heart of the red light district. Great location imo. Beds were quite good and cosy but the 8bed dorms are a bit cramped and not much room to move. Staff were helpful. Although, I had left my luggage in their baggage (storage/beer) room and half of it was soaking when i picked it up. A bit peaved by that.

7.7
12th Aug 2010

Dorms are quite roomy and large with plenty of space for luggage. Beds comfy and reception was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

Fivos, Athens, Greece
5.7
10th Aug 2010

Had a single person room. Tiny square with a bed and bathroom. All I really needed but no where to put my luggage and the floors weren't that clean. Staff were nice and helpful.

5.3
10th Jul 2010

Not a bad place for the price I paid (30 Euros for 1 night). Helpful staff. Great breaky. Some things it may need work on: sheets and pillow covers weren't that clean, the entire hostel had no A/C or fans so it was boiling temperature throughout the day/night, and although I was able to leave my bag in a secured room all day, I felt anyone was able to get the key from the reception and grab any bag.

Urban House, San Sebastian, Spain
7.7
9th Jul 2010

Chilled back environment with friendly staff. Good location. Hostel offers no lockers but offers a sense of safety.