Reviews: buffalo18us9080

Antwerp Central Youth Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

The staff was very rude when cleaning, and allowed a big group of nosing kids to do activities inside the lobby.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

Do not trust the driver if you want to take ferry at night.

The Purple Pig

Ios, Greece

This is more like a camping site, rather than a hostel: full of flies and mosquitos, poor meeting place, needing very close to reception to access wifi. However, the only good thing is free shuttle to port.

Villa Manos

Youth Hostel Oia

Villa Manos

Santorini, Greece

I arrived this Villa very late, but the hosts treated me very well: gave me a delicious free dinner and also provided me a free ride from and to port. As other reviewers have written, this villa run by a family with full hospitality, so I had a very wonderful time here. This is the place I strongly recommended to stay.

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Although it is a small hostel and no air condition inside the room, its free wifi is the fastest speed I have met. If you want to just stay in Ancona one night, I really recommend it.

Ostello Venezia

Venice, Italy

Hotel San Tomaso

Milan, Italy

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

No meeting place, and breakfast is so so, but there is air condition in the room!

The actual location is different with the one listed in the Hostelworld, so it took me a lot of time to find it (I went to Tourist Information Office for a help). Otherwise, anything is good.