• Australia, Couple, 31-40
Melbourne International Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
4th Apr 2014

I've stayed at MIB several times in Melbourne and despite the fact that it can get a bit rowdy at night due to overexcited young travellers, it's a great place to stay. Free breakfast, coffee and tea. Ample storage and cooking space,the showers are cleaned by professional staff (not backpackers) and it's BYO alcohol and consumption until 1am. I would recommend this place to others.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review. We look forward to you staying with us in the future. Happy Travels MIB Staff and Management

• Australia, Couple, 31-40
Pension Souika, Chefchaouen, Morocco
7.1
22nd Jun 2013

I booked Pension Souika without reading reviews and was satisfied with what I paid in relation to what I received in return. I booked two beds in the 25 bed dorm, which is, more accurately the terrace lined with individual mattresses, cushions and pillows under a tented area. Coffee, tea and breakfast were not included in the price but were a economical choice as one could enjoy the view in the shade amongst other travellers. I got what I paid for and enjoyed it!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Olga's Place, San Sebastian, Spain
7.3
13th Sep 2010

The hostel is an ideal location,as San Sebastian is very accessible by foot. It is next to the beach and walking distance one of the train stations, shopping, bars and sights. You will find 90% Australian, 5 % American and 5% Other travelers....mostly backpackers looking for a cheap place to stay and fun to be had. I spent most of my money on going out to eat, so cheap accommodation was essential. I didn't shower while staying there...

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Bilbao Akelarre Hostel, Bilbao, Spain
7.3
12th Sep 2010

I arrived close to midnight on a Sunday, so there wasn't any place to grab food, as the hostel is located in a residential area. It's very clean, organized and very close to the city centre on public transport. I would recommend the hostel if you're staying for a night or want a quiet place to stay while visiting Bilbao.