Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

I booked Pension Souika without reading reviews and was satisfied with what I paid in relation to what I received in return. I booked two beds in the 25 bed dorm, which is, more accurately the terrace lined with individual mattresses, cushions and pillows under a tented area. Coffee, tea and breakfast were not included in the price but were a economical choice as one could enjoy the view in the shade amongst other travellers. I got what I paid for and enjoyed it!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

The hostel is an ideal location,as San Sebastian is very accessible by foot. It is next to the beach and walking distance one of the train stations, shopping, bars and sights. You will find 90% Australian, 5 % American and 5% Other travelers....mostly backpackers looking for a cheap place to stay and fun to be had. I spent most of my money on going out to eat, so cheap accommodation was essential. I didn't shower while staying there...

• 13th Sep 2010

Bilbao Akelarre Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

I arrived close to midnight on a Sunday, so there wasn't any place to grab food, as the hostel is located in a residential area. It's very clean, organized and very close to the city centre on public transport. I would recommend the hostel if you're staying for a night or want a quiet place to stay while visiting Bilbao.

• 12th Sep 2010