Smart Russell Square

Good location, very close to the Tube. I like the fact the beds have curtains, so you can have your privacy. Always good value for the price. That's the hostel I go whenever I go to London.

• 13th Nov 2013

Vita Nova

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a single room , it was tiny but perfect: enough storage, a sink and a clean bed and it's only 10mn walk from the central station. Staff was absolutely lovely and helpful. The breakfast is a buffet so great if you have a strong appetite!! I definetely recommend!!

• 27th Sep 2012

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Staff very friendly and helpful. The location is excellent and the value is really good for the price.Rooms are clean, they contain lockers but you need a padlock to lock it (you can buy one at the reception for 4euros). They have few rules: no noises after 11pm, no drugs in the premises: It was perfect for me as I was not in Amterdam for partying.

• 25th Sep 2012

• 2nd Feb 2012

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Excellent stay, mattress were new and comfortable. The shower consists in a cubicle with toilets and a sink making it more private. Excellent location too, I'll definitely recommand!!

• 3rd Nov 2011

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Friendly, cheap, clean and located in a great area...I definitely recommand it!

• 19th May 2011

Smart Russell Square

very busy and impersonal hostel, but the location is ideal and clean. very good value for money.