Location: Colombia, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Departamentos Centro Urbano

Santiago, Chile

Excelente departamento, cerca del centro, todos muy amables en lo que necesitamos, volvería definitivamente.

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

It's being excellent, the location is perfect, and the staff just great, they really want to you have a great time in the hostel and Santiago, and they make it, you can not miss BBQ on fridays. I went for a couple of days and decide to stay longer.

Galina's Flat

Moscow, Russia

I'll not stay more than a night and leave early, is clear about the cats, but when they came to the room in the middle of the night and jump to you is discosting and scary, the room was full of thing that there is no place to walk, the shower, was dirty and full of empty jars and there were not hot water

Svoi Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

I had a great time there, staff try and make you like home. The entrance is a little bit difficult to find because there is no sign, but when you get it is great

Green ManGO Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Staff could be more attend, and provide some maps or guides of the city, there was not any sign on the door of the hostel, I past in front like 5 times until I call then to pick me up. The bath was huge but the fact at people for all hostel came to this one including staff make it awful, especially because my bed was next to it.

We have maps for sale. As we provide the cheapest accomodation prices in Moscow we can't afford to give everything for free. Yes we have a problem with sign outside. It's really difficult to get a permission for this sign. Usually we send info about direction to all our guests. You should take a proper look on the map before you arrive.

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

Great place to stay, just in the hearth of this beautiful city. the atmosphere was great.

Everton Hostel