Ganesha Family Guesthouse

Battambang, Cambodia

Really nice hostel. The staff are great and really helpful. Good selecion of food in the restaurant. Rooms are spacey and each one has a mosquito net. The only problem was that the room was unbearably hot at night. There's a fan above each bed but I couldn't feel it due to the mosquito net being so thick. I had to take theirs off and get out my own as it was like lying in an oven. The pressure in the shower was rubbish. Other than that, a great place to stay.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hostel had such an interesting design. It was really chilled out, it was easy to meet people and they have a cool tv room with hundreds of movies to choose from. Security was great as they have the main door locked at all times and they buzz you in. Huge lockers in the rooms so I felt really secure about leaving my stuff. Staff were so helpful and gave me great advice on what to visit and how to stay safe in the city. I'll definitely visit again.

Balcony Hostel Patong

Phuket, Thailand

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

Hostel is within walking distance from pier. There's no key so anyone can walk into your dorm. I booked a 6 bed dorm but was put in 10 bed. The room was small

Balcony Hostel Patong

Phuket, Thailand

The rooms were really spacious and the beds were really comfy. Room was clean and had air conditioning and a balcony which was great. The staff really make your stay though as every single one of them knew my name. They were so friendly and helpful and always had a smile on their face. Hostel is only a ten minute walk from the beach. The food they serve is nice but there's also restaurants, coffee and sandwich shops nearby so there's plenty of choice. Best hostel I stayed at in Thailand!

Mems Place Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I absolutely loved staying at Mems. She's such a lovely lady. She was always trying to make sure we were having a good time and was so helpful if we needed anything. If she saw me walking on the road, she always pulled over to see if I needed a ride on her bike with her. Her hostel is only about 15 mins from the full moon party by taxi. On full moon night, she cooks a BBQ and will arrange a taxi that goes between the hostel and the party all night. Hostel was spotless.Free breakfast, staff 10/10

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

The lady on reception was very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were a nice size and clean. Great hostel

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Great hostel. All the beds had privacy curtains and their own plug socket and light. Also, you have your own locker which is accessed by a key card. It's near the subway (5mins away) and very close to Times Square (2min walk) Free Internet and Wifi which you can access in your room unlike some hostels. I really enjoyed my stay.

I enjoyed my stay. The rooms were spotless as I don't know how many people came in to sweep/mop/polish the mirrors every day. They even have a guy that closes the blinds and windows and turns on the A/C every evening. You get a decent sized free breakfast too which is either eggs, pancakes or a bowl of fresh fruit. My only complaint was that after cleaning the room, the door was never locked so anyone could walk in. And banging on your door to tell you about drinks promos non stop kinda sucked!

St Christopher's Village

The dorms were really noisy. It was really stuffy in there so we had to leave a window open all night which didn't help, plus there was music blaring out half the night. It's good if you like to party but not if you want a decent nights sleep. The pub is good though and the food's nice. The staff at reception were friendly. The lounge/cinema area was a bit depressing though. It would be better with a TV so you could watch what you want rather than it being off 99% of the time.

Balintraid House

Inverness, Scotland

This was one of the best hostels we visited in Scotland. I don't think i've ever had such a warm welcome in a hostel before, so thank you Anita. It's a lovely hostel, and the surrounding area was very beautiful. Loved meeting all the cats and peacocks! :-) Would definately stay there again.

Invergarry Lodge

Loch Ness, Scotland

One of the best hostels we've stayed in. Great atmosphere and location. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and hope to return in the future.

The Globetrotter Inn Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

We loved our stay here. Will definately be visiting again.